The New Raith Rovers Thread

20 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

There’s a podcast, SPFL 42 or something it’s called on Spotify with Paul Smith, on the back taking about the Pars game and the 3-0 win, lead on to Vaughany and how unlucky and shite his injuries has been. PS indicated should be back in the next 2 weeks.

So maybe back on the bench for the Morton game at the end of the a month, I’d suspect.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

Not recently, but best guess is early to mid February, with an initial (limited) return possible in late Jan.

So, since the Morton game is 6 Feb...eh, nevermind.

Superb business, delighted with that. From what I have read he can play wide on either side or as a number 10 which is exactly what we needed. Our attacking players in general have been very good this season but when they have been off it, we have lacked any replacements. This certainly adds much needed competition as well as lots of quality.

Exciting thought that by the end of this month we will hopefully have a choice of Armstrong, Tait, Ross, Kennedy and Vaughan for the 3 behind the striker. Hopefully some (positive) selection headaches coming McGlynn’s way.

Edited by R.R.FC

16 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'd like to extend a massive Raith Rovers welcome to The Cobra. 

And a massive Raith Rovers thanks to The COBR committee for the lockdown that made this possible.