The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Will that effect Kennedy signing?

He’s been quoted as saying “Ich bin ein Rover” so looks a done deal! It’s a good job Partick aren’t in this league, given their grassy knoll behind one of the goals.

On 05/01/2021 at 20:55, WSDR 88 said:

2 big ains... Loko offskie after the ICT game. So will need replaced.

I’m sure his deal was a season long loan? We’ve just signed Gavin Reilly so I doubt Loko will be coming back. 

If anyone was getting recalled it’d be Hamilton as he has something like 10 in 14 

Lokotsch has done very little. Definitely not worth extending - if McGlynn wants/is able to afford a third striker, I would be hoping he would roll the dice and try another loan striker. That said, I think its a swap of Loko for Kennedy (now that Ugwu is fit and Vaughan may be a potential option soon). A very good swap!

3 hours ago, Jilted John said:

How far is Vaughan away from a return? I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned on any of the interviews.

Not recently, but best guess is early to mid February, with an initial (limited) return possible in late Jan.

How far is Vaughan away from a return? I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned on any of the interviews.

There’s a podcast, SPFL 42 or something it’s called on Spotify with Paul Smith, on the back taking about the Pars game and the 3-0 win, lead on to Vaughany and how unlucky and shite his injuries has been. PS indicated should be back in the next 2 weeks.

So maybe back on the bench for the Morton game at the end of the a month, I’d suspect.