The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'd be surprised (but delighted) if this was to come to pass.
I'd have thought he'd be happy to stay at ICT but perhaps he's eyeing up a daily commute. instead.
We tend to struggle to get players to come up the road in general but it seems COVID restrictions have also played a part as the Press and Journal reports Kennedy was alone a lot during his time here which is pretty crap. The kid is only 18 years old don't forget. A wee boost over to Fife for training and home to stay with Mum and Dad is going to be far more appealing.

Still a sore one for us as he's a brilliant player and now we're going to have to watch him tie Brad Mckay in double knots in the future. FFS.

I know it’s the Sun, but screenshot this, and then several other reports/outlets were pretty much confirming the same deal, over on Twitter.

What a signing, if this is to be true! Has to be because of the traveling to ICT/missing home if he’s got digs up there.

IMG_8692.jpg

Another striker rather than Big Loko, he seems ok, but just hasn’t done enough for me either.

And if there’s enough coin, I’d stretch out another Centre Half, however that would be unlikely given we have 4 playable on the books (Davo included as he’ll be due back soon enough, and McKay not as he’s out for the season).

I don't think it'll be an issue but I hope Kai proves to be more of the  Ryan Hardie loanee type than Barry Big baw's McKay. McGlynns ethics of grafting where everyone gets back and defends when required tends to make loan players better or they flop drastically. 

Edited by Scottydog

I have found a pile of old Rovers programmes and I'm not sure what to do with them. I could throw them away but they do have some sentimental value (especially the ones from the 90's). I have programmes from the 70's, 80's and 90's so if there's any collectors on here, let me know if want any of them. I also found 12 issues of Starks Bark as well. 

20210106_161449.jpg

20210106_161500.jpg

20 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

2 big ains... Loko offskie after the ICT game. So will need replaced.

No he won't. 3 players competing for one starting spot is madness at a club our size. 

IMO If we get Kennedy in we should then be looking to add another defender so we can get Mendy away to f**k. 

No he won't. 3 players competing for one starting spot is madness at a club our size. 
IMO If we get Kennedy in we should then be looking to add another defender so we can get Mendy away to f**k. 
With ugwu fit there's no real need to replace lokotsch. Naismith could potentially play off of duku/ugwu as well and give us a different dynamic going forward. We've got plenty of options up top. We also potentially, maybe could see Vaughan fit at some stage to offer another option as well.
Id imagine Naismith will be it for recruits in this window (should he actually sign)

10 minutes ago, grumswall said:

With ugwu fit there's no real need to replace lokotsch. Naismith could potentially play off of duku/ugwu as well and give us a different dynamic going forward. We've got plenty of options up top. We also potentially, maybe could see Vaughan fit at some stage to offer another option as well.
Id imagine Naismith will be it for recruits in this window (should he actually sign)

If Kennedy signed I'd be happy with that as our only business.