The New Raith Rovers Thread

I hope the club can work with copa to replicate the half and half top from 2008. Guaranteed seller.
That's a great shout. There must be a few older kits that would be good seller's as well. 94 is when I started supporting the club (glory hunting obviously (I was 6)) so not really sure about kits before then.

11 hours ago, philpy said:

Best Xmas present in ages 😁🎄

IMG_20201225_115334.jpg

Also got this today. Wonderful. I had the white away kit that year instead. 

Still got my 2008-09 half and half kit. It was massive on me at the time and now is a more snug fit. Obviously been washed too many times and has shrunk. 

I’ve been told the Saturday Sports Show on K107 has a really good interview with Vaughan and Davo today. Both talking about their respective injuries and also some insights into playing under Locke, Hughes and Barry Smith. You can listen live but I usually catch up during the week.

To be honest, I think the market for a classic kit has been pretty well gone over. The 08/09 kit is the only other real candidate from our recent history and it was only 12 years ago so a lot of folk, myself included, will still have the original in reasonable condition. Don’t imagine we’ll see another one for a while.

I would love to see the red and blue away one from the 90s, I've been trying to get my hands on one for years. 

Absolutely love this latest one. I've got a match worn original, but the sleeves are like flags flown at half mast. Got the Copa one for my Xmas and it's superb. Really hard to tell it from the real thing,other than the wild 90s sizing. 

Edited by CALDERON