The New Raith Rovers Thread

If 319 people ( of which I am one) is the bulk of our support, then we are rubber ducked. The point I was making is that many people may have assumed that they have to pay in at least £10 or £16 when a smaller donation is perfectly fine. 

38 minutes ago, JAR said:

If 319 people ( of which I am one) is the bulk of our support, then we are rubber ducked. The point I was making is that many people may have assumed that they have to pay in at least £10 or £16 when a smaller donation is perfectly fine. 

For some reason I thought it was 1300 :oops

7 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

A lot of fans have been putting in a lot of cash, and it’s not just an endless supply we’ve got. I’ve bought the streams, the new classic strip, I play the 50/50, the lottery and I contribute £20 a month to the players fund. People can’t do everything.

Spot on.

I’ve sold 4 old old tops and donated the  £500, bought my 1st season ticket and home top  in over 25 years,  but I need to review my priorities now.

4 hours ago, Jack Jarvis, Esq said:

Such a happy tweet until you see number 4.

When Scotland got through last week I thought that was as good as international football could get, but then the next day I saw a photo of a devastated Jordan Thompson at the end of Northern Ireland's play off match and I knew I was wrong. 

5 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

On 25/11/2020 at 02:46, Raith Against The Machine said:

I think you're right. The big man's had his dreads chopped! 

Should improve his headers a bit...nice and even like a cue ball to put some english on it!

. He even converted his penalty kick in the shootout along with five of his Raith Rovers team-mates as several efforts somehow contrived to narrowly escape the grasp of the Celtic goalkeeper Gordon Marshall.

Two of them marshall was close to, but if you are go write that, surely there has to be a mention of galloways that was nearly saved.

12 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Does anyone remember all the busses stopping at the Pine n Oak over the Kincardine bridge?

Hundreds of folk queuing up for 2 superloos, folk pishing into the hedge and the auld dears from the cafe running out to assault them with brooms.