The New Raith Rovers Thread

The main fear I have is more the fact that its always been innocuous circumstances behind the knee injuries. Doesent really matter about being targeted, it's the type of injury that just happens. 

Fair play to him though. Can't imagine how much of a toll its taken on him mentally and it must be in the back of his mind all the time. To have the guts to come back a third time is remarkable and I'm absolutely desperate for him to succeed, incredibly nice guy and a great footballer. 

4 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
5 hours ago, Grant228 said:
Surely no one believes he's indicating Vaughan? Clearly passing on information regarding Armstrong. 

Clearly not clearly, otherwise no one would see anything different.

People beleive in flat earth and they're fucking idiots aswell. 

12 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
13 hours ago, Grant228 said:
Surely no one believes he's indicating Vaughan? Clearly passing on information regarding Armstrong. 

Clearly not clearly, otherwise no one would see anything different.

You see what you want to see I suppose. 

18 hours ago, Grant228 said:

There's some degree of paranoia at work here. For a start it's quite clearly Armstrong he's indicating, not Vaughan and for a second he doesn't point to his knee at all. He slaps his own left thigh. So unless he was suggesting that his players should aim to give Armstrong a dead leg I think we can safely say he was either indicating that Armstrong is left footed, or passing on some coded message which could mean anything at all for all anyone here knows.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

There's some degree of paranoia at work here. For a start it's quite clearly Armstrong he's indicating, not Vaughan and for a second he doesn't point to his knee at all. He slaps his own left thigh. So unless he was suggesting that his players should aim to give Armstrong a dead leg I think we can safely say he was either indicating that Armstrong is left footed, or passing on some coded message which could mean anything at all for all anyone here knows.

Of course there's paranoia; 1) It's Vaughan, whose knees are "questionable" 2) Robbie's actions were more directed at when Vaughan was entering, but I can see that he might have been looking more at his player than Vaughan 3) Robbie's statements pre-game were pretty stiff.

I'm willing to give hin the benefit, but would like the question asked...if you think that's paranoia, I think BBC Scotland also changed its broadcast plans recently...

57 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Of course there's paranoia; 1) It's Vaughan, whose knees are "questionable" 2) Robbie's actions were more directed at when Vaughan was entering, but I can see that he might have been looking more at his player than Vaughan 3) Robbie's statements pre-game were pretty stiff.

I'm willing to give hin the benefit, but would like the question asked...if you think that's paranoia, I think BBC Scotland also changed its broadcast plans recently...

Its paranoid. And not a little stupid.

8 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Man calling people "idiots" includes spelling mistake and made up word in one sentence. Idiot.

*I do NOT believe the earth is flat. It's clearly more of a turkey twizzler shape.

I could've constructed that post by slapping my tiny tadger off my mobile screen, barely pulling a word together and it still would've been less ridiculous than the ones claiming that Neilson is telling his players to take Vaughan by the knees. 

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I could've constructed that post by slapping my tiny tadger off my mobile screen, barely pulling a word together and it still would've been less ridiculous than the ones claiming that Neilson is telling his players to take Vaughan by the knees. 

God help the 1st guy to tackle Vaughan this season 🙄

2 hours ago, renton said:

Its paranoid. And not a little stupid.

(Shrug) If the shoe fits, I guess I’ll wear it.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Looking forward to the result, please post, video NOT necessary!

22 hours ago, Messi Scott said:

And if you’re looking for further feedback, the commentary wasn’t up to much either 

At least your Hearts team did the business, and got their much needed vengeance against one of the clubs that sealed your doom.