The New Raith Rovers Thread

Having watched the highlights , I noticed that when Lewis Vaughn comes on as sub, just look at Neilson and see what he does. [emoji848]
Maybe it’s just my paranoia and increasing dislike for the man but is he alerting the Hearts players to target Lewis suspect knee? 

Certainly looked like that to me.

I’d like to see Robbie asked about that little knee point. I’m willing to extend the benefit of the doubt, possibly alerting left-footed or that he’s coming back from a knee issue and letting his players know he might not be a maneuverable, but there is also the chance he is targeting him, especially given his questionable statements leading up to the game.

I’d like to see Robbie asked about that little knee point. I’m willing to extend the benefit of the doubt, possibly alerting left-footed or that he’s coming back from a knee issue and letting his players know he might not be a maneuverable, but there is also the chance he is targeting him, especially given his questionable statements leading up to the game.

Absolutely unnecessary, this is a non-story.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Absolutely unnecessary, this is a non-story.

It’s something a non-fan asked me about when I showed them the video, so it appears “something”. I agree we don’t “know” it’s anything, but it looks out of the normal.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

His comments when interviewed on STV evening news were a disgrace

4 hours ago, Messi Scott said:

The camera work is poor tbh. 

Give it a rest, eh. 

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

It’s something a non-fan asked me about when I showed them the video, so it appears “something”. I agree we don’t “know” it’s anything, but it looks out of the normal.

It's a fundamental part of the game to force someone onto their 'bad' foot. 

Nielson just alerting his player/s. Nothing out of the normal. 

Whether Neilson did or didn’t point to Vaughan, we will never know. However, plenty of players will target him physically.

Although opposition players and management come out publicly and wish him well etc, you just know that behind closed doors they will be telling each other to go in hard on him.