The New Raith Rovers Thread

Duku's first touch frustrated me more often than not. 
The ball wasn't sticking to him, often leading to dangerous East Fife breaks with either MacDonald or Tumilty racing forward to support the attack. 
If he gets his touch and lay-offs sorted out and can get on the end of the consequent through balls I think he'll score for fun. 
So pretty much everything we are looking for in a striker he was rank rotten at on Saturday. Ah well in McGlynn we trust [emoji23][emoji1787]

34 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

So pretty much everything we are looking for in a striker he was rank rotten at on Saturday. Ah well in McGlynn we trust emoji23.pngemoji1787.png

Aside from the things I pointed out, he was in the right place at the right time to head our winner and looked dangerous when running direct. 

Just a wee bit honing required and we've got ourselves a very good player. 

1 hour ago, foreverarover said:

So pretty much everything we are looking for in a striker he was rank rotten at on Saturday. Ah well in McGlynn we trust emoji23.pngemoji1787.png

Aye, except for the obvious winning a penalty and scoring the goal. As I said in my post, there was a lot to criticise about his overall game, yet he was pretty much the entire winning margin.

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Once every year or so you'll get someone coming on thinking they're hilarious by putting up posts like that. It was the same as that RaiththeRover c**t last year. It's been the same since 2008/09.

Wonder if they're all SuperHans - miss him so much. 

3 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

SuperHans pretending that his child had stolen his log in details, posted as his father and then became so traumatised by the comments he’d read that his general demeanour had changed, was one of the most remarkable plot twists in P&B history. Sensational.

Not sure if I ever mentioned back at the time but I was chatting with Bambino (the Hibs fan at the time) via DM about how Vaughan had been getting on. Superhans initially started off claiming that he was a club official. Then he started getting ripped. Then came the Martin post. I think enough times passed that I can share this now

rr.PNG.3a231523a7bb9ae513acdf6378e6191d.png.50c3d2889d6d65829696286f187b70c5.png

ETA: Bambino is a top lad btw. Hope he's doing well whatever he's up to nowadays. 

Edited by Broken Algorithms

12 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Not sure if I ever mentioned back at the time but I was chatting with Bambino (the Hibs fan at the time) via DM about how Vaughan had been getting on. Superhans initially started off claiming that he was a club official. Then he started getting ripped. Then came the Martin post. I think enough times passed that I can share this now

rr.PNG.3a231523a7bb9ae513acdf6378e6191d.png.50c3d2889d6d65829696286f187b70c5.png

ETA: Bambino is a top lad btw. Hope he's doing well whatever he's up to nowadays. 

What a fucking weirdo. 🤦🏻‍♂️

My goodness. [emoji23]

16 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

It was Eric, wasn't it?