The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Has anyone any kind of knowledge of how training is progressing, and how these unknowns are adapting to the Scottish game?

Surely they’ll only adapt to the Scottish game after playing a few games? I would imagine that training will be very similar to what they are already used to? 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The engraving on the trophy really seems to have gotten worse since the Ayr United entry, looks like it's a different font/size. 

Looks like it was “engraved” with a 10 penny nail, and a hammer, by a meth-addled school dropout. Maybe that’s why Tazz is annoyed, it’s his side job?

26 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

This weeks Rovers Review saying that we'll be looking at the loan market once the season starts. Also says that we're focusing on getting the south and north stands improved and that railway stand development is on the back burner.

Focusing on the North Stand seems a strange one, I would have assumed that would have been the least of our concerns stadium wise.  

Edited by RRPT

53 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

This weeks Rovers Review saying that we'll be looking at the loan market once the season starts. Also says that we're focusing on getting the south and north stands improved and that railway stand development is on the back burner.

Two Centre Forwards and a Centre Back?

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
21 minutes ago, renton said:
Two Centre Forwards and a Centre Back?

We've got 4/5 players who could play up front. Would imagine one will be a winger.

Was just a lame joke playing on my low level fear that none of these guys from the English basement leagues will actually be any good.

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

‘Indications’ that arbitration costs are being awarded against Hearts/Partick also.

1 hour ago, RRPT said:

Focusing on the North Stand seems a strange one, I would have assumed that would have been the least of our concerns stadium wise.  

I'd imagine social distancing would mean we will need the North Stand to accommodate our home fans? 

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The engraving on the trophy really seems to have gotten worse since the Ayr United entry, looks like it's a different font/size. 

Just be happy that the most recent name is ours.😎 It's there now for posterity. 🥰

Just need to be patient for the party.🥳🥂

53 minutes ago, embow said:

Just be happy that the most recent name is ours.😎 It's there now for posterity. 🥰

Just need to be patient for the party.🥳🥂

Aye I don't imagine any Raith fan will give the slightest of fucks, or Ayr or Arbroath for that matter. 

Just comparing the two Raith entries though the top one looks better, whereas the bottom three just look amateurish. 

27 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye I don't imagine any Raith fan will give the slightest of fucks, or Ayr or Arbroath for that matter. 

Just comparing the two Raith entries though the top one looks better, whereas the bottom three just look amateurish. 

Next year's will be done in Comic Sans.

Edited by renton

23 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
23 hours ago, tazz1903 said:
You never WON  the league .You were given the league , with 8 games to play. emoji20.png

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

😗

23 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Are you still moaning about us WINNING the league. League was declared finished we were top of the league, we were awarded the title and trophy. We won the league get over it. 

Never won it though , awarded is not winning it 🙄

22 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Ah gie him a break, likely he's just upset because he's only just realised if he'd been sitting his O grades this year he'd have probably got a dodgy a pass mark. 😮

Just Imagine! The first Methelite to get an O Grade!

Nae wonder the wee man's upset.

O grades ? How old r you 😮

22 hours ago, Messi Scott said:

Well we’ll be playing in the championship next season because we finished top 🤔 so I’d say we won the league. 

NAW ye never 

22 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Oh dear!

Better tell the SFL then because I hear they are giving our guys their medals soon.

Giving ? a wee clue there 🙄

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

Looks like it was “engraved” with a 10 penny nail, and a hammer, by a meth-addled school dropout. Maybe that’s why Tazz is annoyed, it’s his side job?

The engraver was probably thinking , imaging having to do this for a team who never even WON the league . 😞