The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 hours ago, Raithie said:

Good to know Rovers players are immune to Covid. Seen Hendry and Vaughan in Morrisons yesterday, no masks. Tut tut. 

Shouldn't Morrisons have at the very least asked the question? If there's no underlying reason it might have jogged their memories to put one on.

I hope they're not members of the roaster brigade that refuse to comply with any instructions.😡

Shouldn't Morrisons have at the very least asked the question? If there's no underlying reason it might have jogged their memories to put one on.
I hope they're not members of the roaster brigade that refuse to comply with any instructions.[emoji35]

Not a shop workers’ responsibility to enforce masks.

I hope they're not members of the roaster brigade that refuse to comply with any instructions.[emoji35]
They are under no obligation to ask and as such most places won't put their staff in that position.

2 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Mine arrived on Thursday. They're obviously sorting out the superfans first, which is understandable. 

(I imagine it's one person stuffing the 900+ envelopes, I'd give it at least a week before starting to worry.) 

christ!     I hope they're not licking the envelopes!! :D 

3 hours ago, embow said:

I hope they're not members of the roaster brigade that refuse to comply with any instructions.😡

They can ask but if they're told there are medical reasons they can't challenge it.

Most likely they won't even ask for fear of causing a confrontation. 

3 hours ago, embow said:

Certain the players mentioned had no underlying  reason for not wearing a mask.Its seems the norm that football players can do what they want and pretty sure the manager/ club wouldn,t be happy with their actions