The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 hours ago, Raithie said:

Not to be pedantic but it's actually two players we've signed on 2 year deals - Tumilty and J MacDonald.

Well that’s it then! Might as well call KPMG now. Maybe John Sim can get us a discount?

11 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Details of the Pixellot system output is being decided by the SPFL/SFA

RaithTV will be available for overseas viewers however, as above this may be relaxed depending on the outcome of discussions.

Fair bet audio commentary will be available within the U.K. RaithTV offered audio at £3 and video (when available) at £5 per game last year.

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Anyone know what the score is with live streams for teams in the Premiership? Are they allowed to show games on club TV channels? I know it’s normally outside UK/Ireland only but have the rules been changed for them during BCD for COVID-19.

Yes, whilst attendance restrictions are in place they are allowed to sell live streams within the UK and they are. Season tickets holders get it for free as part of their ticket. Non season tickets holders can, in most cases, purchase an individual match stream. I know Hibs were refusing to sell individual match streams for the 1st couple of home games. I don't know if they have now relented or that's still the case. You also cannot purchase an individual match stream for any game covered by Sky as part of their broadcast contract.

Lower division clubs will certainly be allowed to provide domestic streaming for season ticket holders. It has not yet been confirmed that lower divisions will be able to sell an individual match stream.

15 hours ago, Messi Scott said:

Stalking my profile, wanting to know where I live, talking about locking me in a porter cabin. You sir are obsessed 

are you actually a raith fan messi scott i have no beef with you just seen these posts and wondering why you have been posting about the queens as often like people are saying .

11 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Yes, whilst attendance restrictions are in place they are allowed to sell live streams within the UK and they are. Season tickets holders get it for free as part of their ticket. Non season tickets holders can, in most cases, purchase an individual match stream. I know Hibs were refusing to sell individual match streams for the 1st couple of home games. I don't know if they have now relented or that's still the case. You also cannot purchase an individual match stream for any game covered by Sky as part of their broadcast contract.

Lower division clubs will certainly be allowed to provide domestic streaming for season ticket holders. It has not yet been confirmed that lower divisions will be able to sell an individual match stream.

While the SFA/SFPL are not the brightest crayons in the box, I would expect this “decision” to be “officially” made after the effective season ticket window closes. That way Season ticket sales aren’t scavenged. The fact that Hibs didn’t offer individual stream purchase for at least the first couple of games plays into this idea. Does Hibs offer a ST package that is reduced in price for purchasing now after a number of games, because it they don’t they would be pissing away money not selling individual streams.

I find it a bit frustrating that fans can’t attend games with social distancing rules in place. It’s an outside environment  which makes the virus hard to spread for one. If you look at most of the stadiums in Scotland the grounds aren’t even half filled, so social distancing could easily be achieved. 

44 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Attitude having a full stop next to it whilst the rest don't has bothered me a lot more than it should. 

Try to consider what Ray McKinnion’s list would look like and it’ll no bother ya.