The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just when we seem to look like we’ve finally got our shit together, our chairman resigns completely out of the blue.

Thanks to Bill Clark for his work through a testing period, I guess.

This

Just when we seem to be heading in the right direction with a bit of stability the rug gets pulled

Its the Rovers way I suppose

For someone who has been in post for 27 months he sure has made an impact.

A visible presence around Starks Park and a frequent spectator at U'20's and reserve games.

Diplomatically put shitebags in their place on radio.

You couldn't put a rizla between him and Turnbull.

I wish you all the very best Bill, thank you.

Bill said he was looking to convince Henry to stay beyond his current contract, now Bills gone I wouldn’t be surprised to see another accountant or two join the board, possibly people with other ideas on what’s more important.

I don’t see anything positive in this latest move.

38 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

OK Bette Midler

Bette Midler's a member of the Silent Generation; she's not a Boomer. A Stephen Simmons display of inconsistency, here. 

Edited by Michael W

Just woke up to this news, a bit devastating to say the least. In the 27 months of tenure,  he was certainly a force to be reckoned with. But alas it’s the Rovers way to bollocks things up. Hope it hasn’t anything to with Sim!

It's a bit soon to be using words like devastating and awful to describe this. 

This has almost certainly been an abrupt parting of ways rather something that was planned so there looks to have been a major disagreement at board level. That's not to say that things will now necessarily take a turn for the worse though. 

Clark always came across well in his Raith TV interviews but there were times in the last few months when he would have been better advised to keep a low profile rather than continually give quotes to the media.