The New Raith Rovers Thread

Absolute bollocks, it's more to do with the fact that surprisingly, I don't see every single post on PnB. If that'd been said I would've called it out for the nonsense it was, whether on here or in the pub. 
Are the other Rovers fans who have called it out also only doing it to jump on the moral high ground? 

Yes they are.

5 hours ago, Holy Marv said:

I bought my season ticket on the 10th and card hasn’t arrived.. anyone the same or have they not been sent out yet?

I bought two season tickets on the 7th. It’s not like I’ll be in Starks anytime soon but it would nice to have the tickets in my hand.

Shut the f**k up with this hypersensitivity to call out rivals over PC bullshit, it’s the worse. it’s like going on a stag and the most even of people side away from the PC ultra bride nephew for the buzz kill
Nope. I've read this half a dozen times and still no idea.

Bet it sounded great in your head though

Yes, so it’s like a bank card style of card. So for example for Scottish Cup games, we’ll go online and buy the match ticket, and then it’s pre-loaded on to your card for scanning through the turnstiles.

As mentioned, as long as they arrive by the end of September in time for watching the League Cup games on RaithTV, there’s no big issue.
Had there been any confirmation that club's will be allowed to stream the betfred games?

1 minute ago, Mr X said:
3 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Yes, so it’s like a bank card style of card. So for example for Scottish Cup games, we’ll go online and buy the match ticket, and then it’s pre-loaded on to your card for scanning through the turnstiles.

As mentioned, as long as they arrive by the end of September in time for watching the League Cup games on RaithTV, there’s no big issue.

Had there been any confirmation that club's will be allowed to stream the betfred games?

Are cup games on the Rovers season tickets? They weren’t last year.

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:
4 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

The home games are indicated as 'live video' on our website

Well maybe you should go also then Dunfermline fans because you couldn't see driving home the other night because you dont even wear your glasses in case you get slagged of so you just stick to Specsavers and I'll do the game. 

Like a will lose sleep over momentum grammar dork club try harder shit shag

4 hours ago, Raithie said:

🤔

I made the comparison between Ugwu and Tade saying they were both big units who could put themselves about and both looked like they could be world beaters one week and struggle for a Sunday league game the next. I compared them because I can't think of any better examples from players I've seen live a few times and this aspect of their play is fairly similar. Petty point scoring around a serious subject like race is just so low and it says a lot about people who throw accusations like that about so I won't be getting involved in any back and forths about what I feel was a justified comparison between two players abilities. 

Hope big Gozie does well, met him a couple times up the town and he was always very friendly and happy to have a chat and clearly liked his time in Fife. 

I made the comparison between Ugwu and Tade saying they were both big units who could put themselves about and both looked like they could be world beaters one week and struggle for a Sunday league game the next. I compared them because I can't think of any better examples from players I've seen live a few times and this aspect of their play is fairly similar. Petty point scoring around a serious subject like race is just so low and it says a lot about people who throw accusations like that about so I won't be getting involved in any back and forths about what I feel was a justified comparison between two players abilities. 
Hope big Gozie does well, met him a couple times up the town and he was always very friendly and happy to have a chat and clearly liked his time in Fife. 

Bruh, us un political fans get you no need to apologise. Let’s get back to the IDK transfer rumours

I've never boo'd a player in my life. There are some decent posters on here who are knowledgeable and respectful. Unfortunately there are some on here who are full of themselves.

Zen Archer Esq ......I’m loving this guy....

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Your grievance should be with Grant228, he'd call this out in the pub you know... but not if you're a DAFC fan. Those get deflected. Can't have Scottydog pulled up for racial stereotyping when both comments are similar in nature and for the same reasons. 
Edited by Raithie