The New Raith Rovers Thread

21 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Well the seeding system has been there for 5 or 6 years now. I kind of presumed you'd have noticed by now! 

Well your presumption lead you to come across like a bit of a w****r. 

I'm not overly bothered by the intricacies and tend just to look for potentially good away days or good paydays for the club. 

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Well your presumption lead you to come across like a bit of a w****r. 

I'm not overly bothered by the intricacies and tend just to look for potentially good away days or good paydays for the club. 

Meh, it's not the first time.

Your incredulity led you to come across as a bit of a dullard but you'll get over it I guess. 😉

7 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’m sure we’ve been in a group like that before? Maybe under Smith? Deffo had cowden, Ict and hearts one year before. Stupid pish the Betfred anyway..

2018/19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_Scottish_League_Cup

10 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Meh, it's not the first time.

Your incredulity led you to come across as a bit of a dullard but you'll get over it I guess. 😉

Fair enough! 😆

I knew it'd be right somehow but didn't take the seeding system into account. 

Now I know. 

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Well the seeding system has been there for 5 or 6 years now. I kind of presumed you'd have noticed by now! 

Bear in mind which club forum you're on. They're not the quickest on the uptake.

Since it's a split gate if we get Hearts at Tynecastle and it's home fans only will they boycott their own stadium? Or will we be allowed the coveted Maroon pound? 

I’m not sure if it’s just league games they are boycotting or if it includes the cups too. Hopefully someone from Hearts can clarify with a statement shortly.

30 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Since it's a split gate if we get Hearts at Tynecastle and it's home fans only will they boycott their own stadium? Or will we be allowed the coveted Maroon pound? 

How do you split a gate of 0?

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Fans are allowed back in stadiums from September 17th..?

At least the 2nd time you've claimed this. We're far from certain that will happen. The Scottish Govt suggested there MIGHT be the possibility of some limited attendances at live outdoor sport from that date. We're yet to get detail of what that means and what procedures will need to be in place for it to happen, let alone the fact that it was conditional on keeping the virus under control. Since that announcement we've got Aberdeen going into lockdown (and Aberdeen FC's players not helping the case that football can be trusted to comply with measures required either). We also have schools going back for 4 or 5 weeks before that date and we'll see what that leads to.

I think we're a long way away from certain there will be fans in September. There's a chance, it's no more than that at this stage.

28 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Being back in the same division as Skyline Drifter is throughly enjoyable. Folk don't get checked on their nonsense nearly often enough in League One. 

Shite when you're on the end of his wraith though. 😆

I take my hat off to the man. He knows his stuff. 

41 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Shite when you're on the end of his wraith though. 😆

I take my hat off to the man. He knows his stuff. 

Wrath. Unless he has one of those things from LoTR.