The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 hours ago, renton said:

Which, in fairness, they weren't exactly wrong. 

It was clear the board were unconvinced by him but at the same time couldn't rationalise getting rid of him based on how close he'd gotten to the championship previously

They had the perfect reasoning to use to get rid of him.  Back we appointed Smith, there were two interviews up on the site with Alan Young talking about the targets that they had set for the new manager.  Smith failed on most of them, including the main one which was just to get us promoted by any means.

That always confused me.  They set a bunch of targets for Smith, watched him fail to hit near enough all of them, had clearly lost confidence in him and yet continued on with him.  Mind you, if they sacked him at the end of that first season there's no guarantee we'd have gotten McGlynn in so it's all worked out for the best.

Edited by SanStarko

10 hours ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

Just tried to renew my season ticket two minutes ago.went to site told to put my emailaddress in did that and pressed renew button and all i got was events cancelled or something.tried it three times and the same.maybe they dont want my money this year.

Mine said my email was invalid even though I was a ST holder last year but will buy one today even if it’s £10 more 

Just tried to renew my season ticket two minutes ago.went to site told to put my emailaddress in did that and pressed renew button and all i got was events cancelled or something.tried it three times and the same.maybe they dont want my money this year.

Sounds like me trying to renew ma OnlyFans [emoji28]

28 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

There's probably an explanation for the Pars being in the South section but I can't think of one. 

I'm just throwing it out there but do you think it might possibly be that they are considerably further South than any of Inverness, Arbroath, Dundee or Dundee United?

Which one of those four do you feel should have been in the South side of the draw instead of Dunfermline?

Edited by Skyline Drifter

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'm just throwing it out there but do you think it might possibly be that they are considerably further South than any of Inverness, Arbroath, Dundee or Dundee United?

Which one of those four do you feel should have been in the South side of the draw instead of Dunfermline?

So it's to maintain the seeding system? 

If so, you could have just wrote that.