The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I was having a look, and when Torquay signed Manny Duku, one of their fans had asked if he was any good on a Hayes and Yeading forum. 

The general consensus was that his 33 goals in 37 games were entirely down to the opposition being pish. 

Great. Just makes me more upset that MacLean hung his boots up.

Edited by renton

Which to be fair is something you could have said about Dunfermline signing Kevin Nisbet a year ago ............................

That’s a fair comment and will give the boy a chance - in the bald messiah we trust.

I’ve been watching the league that Hayes play in for a few years now and too be honest the standard is very much lower league 1/ league 2 level. However there is some decent players that have been found in the last few years, Jamal Lowe now at Wigan for one.

I was having a look, and when Torquay signed Manny Duku, one of their fans had asked if he was any good on a Hayes and Yeading forum. 
The general consensus was that his 33 goals in 37 games were entirely down to the opposition being pish. 

Should do well up here then.

If you look at the size of him, and the role he's playing in his YouTube reel, I'd say he's taking over Lewis Allan's place in the squad. Setting aside whatever happened there last season, you have to assume he'll be an upgrade. 
I'm excited. It's nice to have an unknown quantity. 

If he’s even half as good as his YouTube highlights, then he’ll be 10 times the player Allan was.