The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Mega seethe over on the Hertz files....Screenshot_20200730-224115.jpeg

The Hertz, ranting on about Bill Clark, who SUCCESSFULLY stood up for his club!!       

Listen, he's a grey heided pensioner doing a good job, got a beard and he's STILL better looking than your burd, Ann Budge!!

Have a nice day.

Edited by Wee Sandy

42 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I suppose its time to get back in the saddle! Concerning transfer talk we've just signed a defender and we ARE signing a player from England apparently he is driving up as I type not sure about names though. 

hopefully not through the Greater Manchester area...

Edited by renton

Anybody else get the new tops today?  Got the home and away one, and think they look a lot better in person than in the pics, although I think the Away one looks the best.  Not sure about the quality though, feel so thin compared to the Puma tops.

38 minutes ago, michaeljohnstone said:

How do you know about these mystery signings Mr Conner?

Frank has spent the last four months of lockdown mining from an unnamed location on Pratt Street with a spoon. He now has a microphone installed in the Rover’s Offices at Stark’s Park, and will release as much information as he can without hurting the Rovers plans.

46 minutes ago, michaeljohnstone said:

How do you know about these mystery signings Mr Conner?

He is actually John Sim and has finally unearthed the chest full of cash that was buried down by the Railway Stand corner. 

Frank has spent the last four months of lockdown mining from an unnamed location on Pratt Street with a spoon. He now has a microphone installed in the Rover’s Offices at Stark’s Park, and will release as much information as he can without hurting the Rovers plans.

Really? I heard he was digging from Balwearie astro turf.

First someone said Whitehawk but could that be a red herring?

I checked Maidstone to see if the were any Kent faces and theres no Tade's but there is an OluTADE ?

There's no Hibbi's but there is a Ibby .........and he's played previously at Whitehawk........co-incidence?

We'll know soon enough.

1 hour ago, michaeljohnstone said:

Really? I heard he was digging from Balwearie astro turf.

Too far to the Offices, plus the danger of damaging the pitch! I also have it on good authority that the microphone is hidden behind the poster of the 1982-1983 Berwick Rangers team on JMcG’s wall.