The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

McKay was already signed through May, 2021. The injury is reported as occurring in one of the last practice sessions.

He was signed till June 2020 then signed a new one year deal , when he must've injured at the time. The club probably had to look after him

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

He was signed till June 2020 then signed a new one year deal , when he must've injured at the time. The club probably had to look after him

He'd have been injured, but the club wouldn't have known the extent until the scan now.

38 minutes ago, renton said:

He'd have been injured, but the club wouldn't have known the extent until the scan now.

Yeah, i'm looking on the bright side of it, had the season not been stopped with 8 to go, Mr Mendy woulda likely had to step up to the plate.  Just hope McKay makes a good recovery

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

McKay was already signed through May, 2021. The injury is reported as occurring in one of the last practice sessions.

7 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Yep, I would have sworn he was already signed, but he was one of the extendees. Good catch, SJN.

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

You also forgot they're getting cunted in the final. 

@ListerRRFC back me up x

Absolutely. Hope Bowie goes on and smashes it in England but Fulham will (hopefully) be getting humped on Tuesday. 

Edited by ListerRRFC

Just now, RaithRyan said:

Are we due to get anymore coin from the deal if Fulham get promoted?

I’m in the same boat, sick of the yo-yo clubs going up and down - hoping super Brentford do the business.

Hoping Fulham go up since we will get more for Bowie I’m sure it was mentioned as an add on 

I can’t recall Fulham getting promotion as being a condition for an increase on the sale price just the add ons for appearances in Championship and PL and internationals along with a “healthy sell on clause”.  If Fulham were to go up I’d seriously doubt our boy would get anywhere near the 1st team. If I’m honest unless Ziggy’s progress is extremely rapid I’d doubt he’ll be 1st team Championship Level next season, but we live in hope and for me there’s more hope if it in the Championship than the Premier so ‘mon the B’s.

Last day of July today, lots of players furlough ending on 31/7, oh and we are allegedly announcing some signings, I wonder?