The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:
The only game I remember him playing was away to Dalkeith Thistle, hit the post and that was it.

Was he not involved in a friendly at starks aswell? Can't remember who it was against.

I thought it might have been ICT?

On 22/07/2020 at 13:06, R.R.FC said:

Scott Mercer and Calvin Miller. Mercer is a right back who can also play left back and is from Fife as far as I know. Miller is a winger who McGlynn will know from his time at Celtic.

I have absolutely nothing to substantiate these ‘rumours’ but anything to move this thread on from the last couple of pages.

Don't think we'll see calvin Miller, looks like he is going to amiens in France. 

I read that Birmingham have retired their no 22 shirt after selling their teenage prospect Jude Bellingham to Dortmund. 

Let's hope nobody at Rovers gets any ideas about our no 22 shirt now that the Bowie deal has gone through. 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I read that Birmingham have retired their no 22 shirt after selling their teenage prospect Jude Bellingham to Dortmund. 

Let's hope nobody at Rovers gets any ideas about our no 22 shirt now that the Bowie deal has gone through. 

Gala Bingo have retired two little ducks as well.

(and pretty such I bumped into Hank Scorpio on the way down the stairs).

You did, aye. I absolutely lost my fucking shit at that goal. As noted, the pure injustice of the blatant, stonewall handball not being given to the ecstasy of the ball hitting the net just tipped me over the edge. I completely lost the plot at that goal. For a 2-2 home draw to Ayr [emoji23]

10 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You did, aye. I absolutely lost my fucking shit at that goal. As noted, the pure injustice of the blatant, stonewall handball not being given to the ecstasy of the ball hitting the net just tipped me over the edge. I completely lost the plot at that goal. For a 2-2 home draw to Ayr emoji23.png

Probably in my top 5 for how mental I've went at a goal too. 

Remember the absolute carnage that was Walker's equaliser against the Pars? 

Jeezo! I honestly reckon I went temporarily insane. 

Probably in my top 5 for how mental I've went at a goal too. 
Remember the absolute carnage that was Walker's equaliser against the Pars? 
Jeezo! I honestly reckon I went temporarily insane. 

Could have the makings of a good thread that! Walkers winner against Dundee would be up there too...

12 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Our game up here gets an absolute slagging but I tell you what I will be grateful to my bitter old days that we will never be as cringe worthy and plastic as English football and I am proud of that!

4 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Had to read that about four times to check we hadn't signed a player. 

Nevertheless, he's only 34. Can he play Right Back? 

The smart money is surely on him coming out of retirement at some stage due to some horrendous injury crisis. Just as long as it's not to play in goal...