The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:
It wasn’t even that bad to be honest 

Hopefully your a child because any adult that uses that term should know better and actually be embarrassed by using it.

Hope (you’re) a child and embarrassed by your terrible grammar 

Anyone happen to catch what the offensive term was before it was removed? [emoji23]
See character from Blazing Saddles.
Hope you’re not born in 1989 using the word cringe ya reeking idiot 
That word is fine unlike the one you used. Instead of continuing to demonstrate you're ignorance on the issue maybe instead learn from it?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

See character from Blazing Saddles. That word is fine unlike the one you used. Instead of continuing to demonstrate you're ignorance on the issue maybe instead learn from it?

Did anyone on here actually pass English at school? 

14 hours ago, grumswall said:
14 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:
It wasn’t even that bad to be honest 

Hopefully your a child because any adult that uses that term should know better and actually be embarrassed by using it.

Think he might actually just be a fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, Michael W said:

8uZOZy.gif

Undoubtably a huge moment but whenever I see that all I can think of is Crawford fucking Allan and his smarmy mannerisms when he never gave us a penalty for a blatent hand ball. Definitely up there in my ultimate apopletic moments I've let get the better of me inside a football ground.

Am I right in thinking we get more money for Bowie if Fulham get promoted? Might make the playoffs more interesting

Im not sure if the initial payment goes up. But certainly the performance bonuses & the like are all increased if they’re in the EPL.

JJ Hooper on trial at Kilmarnock. Remember him playing vs a Celtic XI for us years back.
It's going to be very hard to guess the trialist this preseason through a live stream, if we do them for friendlies.

2 minutes ago, kev23 said:

JJ Hooper on trial at Kilmarnock. Remember him playing vs a Celtic XI for us years back.
It's going to be very hard to guess the trialist this preseason through a live stream, if we do them for friendlies.

The only game I remember him playing was away to Dalkeith Thistle, hit the post and that was it.

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

Undoubtably a huge moment but whenever I see that all I can think of is Crawford fucking Allan and his smarmy mannerisms when he never gave us a penalty for a blatent hand ball. Definitely up there in my ultimate apopletic moments I've let get the better of me inside a football ground.

Fucking hell I'd forgotten about that. Brian Graham was tearing teams apart in the run up, only to get himself sent off. I was amazed Davo didn't get a straight red for going mental. I've never felt a sheer since of going from absolute fury into complete joy in the space of such a short time. For context, I sit in row RR usually. I ended up down the front (and pretty such I bumped into Hank Scorpio on the way down the stairs). It simply had to be big Casa to get that goal. Nobody expected his return but he cemented his role as a cult hero. 

Edited by Broken Algorithms