The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Here's an idea; if you're unhappy with fans of other teams commenting on the thread of the team you support, perhaps a multi club forum isn't for you and you should troop off back to a single club forum. They'll undoubtedly welcome you with open arms. Just a thought!

How’s it a multi fan forum, it clearly states that this is the raith rovers thread u  ** OFFENSIVE TERM REMOVED **

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

It’s a thread for fans of all clubs to discuss Raith Rovers issues, not a thread solely for Raith Rovers fans. Literally the whole point of this website is for opposing fans to engage on issues of all clubs. If you only want the opinion of your own fans then maybe this isn’t the website for you. 

1 hour ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

It’s a thread for fans of all clubs to discuss Raith Rovers issues, not a thread solely for Raith Rovers fans. Literally the whole point of this website is for opposing fans to engage on issues of all clubs. If you only want the opinion of your own fans then maybe this isn’t the website for you. 

who asked you anyway?😁

Scott Mercer and Calvin Miller. Mercer is a right back who can also play left back and is from Fife as far as I know. Miller is a winger who McGlynn will know from his time at Celtic.

I have absolutely nothing to substantiate these ‘rumours’ but anything to move this thread on from the last couple of pages.

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Arguing over who the biggest confidence betraying attention seeker is 😅

Not really a betrayal when it's past tense is it? Now if I was to mention the 2 Premier league wingers , Italian defender and the names of the 2 Leicester and Fulham players that would be..... 

Oh shit! 

Edited by Scottydog

FYI,

LOAN REGULATIONS AMENDED FOR 2020/21

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LOAN PLAYERS AT ANY CLUB AT ANY ONE TIME INCREASED TO SIX...

Following a recommendation from the Coronavirus Joint Response Regulation Sub-Group, the SPFL Board has approved new regulations regarding loans between SPFL clubs for the 2020/21 season.

In summary, in relation to domestic loans an SPFL club is now permitted to have registered to it:

(i) a maximum of 6 players on loan at any one time plus any approved emergency goalkeeper (increased from 4);  

(ii) a maximum of 2 players on loan at any one time from another club in the same SPFL division (increased from 1); and    

(iii) a maximum of 4 players on loan at any one time from another club in a different SPFL division (increased from 2).  

5 hours ago, R.R.FC said:

Scott Mercer and Calvin Miller. Mercer is a right back who can also play left back and is from Fife as far as I know. Miller is a winger who McGlynn will know from his time at Celtic.

I have absolutely nothing to substantiate these ‘rumours’ but anything to move this thread on from the last couple of pages.

Miller apparently due to sign for a French 2nd division team. 

I'm sure it was one of the clubs involved in the relegation stooshie in France.