The New Raith Rovers Thread

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You’re entitled to dislike anyone but the snide nicknames are only dished out by complete mouth breathers or Tories.

Can’t decide which is worse tbh.

The utter melt downs to one bloody word has made me laugh. I never once said I was a Unionist. I just don’t like Sturgeon. Nothing to do with being a mouth breather or a Tory,  it seems humour is frowned upon greatly. 

10 hours ago, renton said:

Also, people who sign off posts "just saying"

Is that the new FACT!

Facebook is a worry. I hadn’t realised there were quite so many people like this.  I always assumed it was a tiny minority.

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

The utter melt downs to one bloody word has made me laugh. I never once said I was a Unionist. I just don’t like Sturgeon. Nothing to do with being a mouth breather or a Tory,  it seems humour is frowned upon greatly. 

I absolutely guarantee people inwardly groan when you speak.

Textbook ‘Pub Bore’.

16 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If the last page of posts don't illustrate the chasm left by Dan Elder's video collection coming to an end, I don't know what does. 

If you think this is bad, you should have a gander at the reconstruction thread on Fantalk. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Falkirk put forward more wages than we offered.

We were properly in for him? I'll probably regret this two months down the line when we still don't have any forwards (and in league 1), but I'm not hugely fussed missing out on him, definitely comes into the 'useful' category in terms of his attributes, and certainly gave us a hard time whenever we played, but you look st his overall end product for last season and it wasnt exactly stellar.

Edited by renton

I heard we'd missed out on Dowds and his deal with Bairns was done last week but it's only just been announced today, dunno why it seems to be taking a while for clubs to announce things. 

Dowds could probably do with another season in League One so not too disappointed to miss out. If he can have a good season at that level with Falkirk, I’d be more confident about him being able to make the step up to a club like ours after that...

Edited by R.R.FC