The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Just wait until the buildup to the first Fife Derby, then multiply that that for the first one with fans. 

I can't wait to hate each and every Raith fan that ever stepped foot on the planet, I'll get over it after the game, until the next time. 

If Kranky gets her way that hate each other might end up as a night in the cells, just saying.

9 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

The videos have been fab, I wasn’t too keen on the Anelka debacle. But it’s part of our history. I’d forgotten about John Martin, where did we get him from and what happened after he left us?

A quick link for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.transfermarkt.us/john-martin/profil/spieler/14733

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

You're looking far, far, far too much into this, was it embarrassing when McCann came to Dunfermline? 

You can say it again, we have the same youth system. 

I've enjoyed them and I'm absolutely not a Raith fan, cheers Dan. 

Nah because we’re not the self proclaimed ‘big club’. Also you’ve got next to no players in your starting line up that’ve come through your youth system. That is embarrassing.

Digs prob paid for and lifts to training since a doubt he drives will balance it out.

Do under 18s have agents? Was thinking how he would weigh up all the options at the time at such a young age.
Mcglynn organised an agent for him I'm sure.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Safe bet that anyone who calls Nicola Sturgeon Jimmy Krankie turns out to be a bit of a c**t.

Not for that comparison per se but just always seems to work out that way.

Seems like there’s a lot of pars fans here, still rent free from that 3-0 thumping? 

13 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:

Nah because we’re not the self proclaimed ‘big club’. Also you’ve got next to no players in your starting line up that’ve come through your youth system. That is embarrassing.

We had about the same amount of youth products in our starting 11 last season. 

10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Safe bet that anyone who calls Nicola Sturgeon Jimmy Krankie turns out to be a bit of a c**t.

Also, people who sign off posts "just saying"

12 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I’m not a c**t. I just dislike the woman, no need to invoke the wrath of The Clique of Virtue