The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, renton said:

What did United and Cove do wrong? Did they both vote against reconstruction?

I don't think they promised to back it then reneged, saying it was all a bit confusing, all the clubs had different arguments, best not at the moment, leave me alone.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't think they promised to back it then reneged, saying it was all a bit confusing, all the clubs had different arguments, best not at the moment, leave me alone.

Then why are Falkirk so adamant about not supporting those two clubs?

Edited by renton

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Also, I’m absolutely fucking done with this whole saga. Just get the football back ASAP. This entire thing is so fucking tedious now.

To be honest, I would take playing in League 1 if it meant getting some football on the go. 

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Who cares what Falkirk think?

They're a total irrelevance in this shit-show. 

Your board evidently do, since they've got the begging bowl out again to ask for Falkirk's cash.

Your board evidently do, since they've got the begging bowl out again to ask for Falkirk's cash.

Well they’re hardly going to put a statement out saying “We’re asking all League One clubs for a £1,000 except of course the greeting faced losers from Falkirk” are they?

Falkirk weren’t asked directly in any statement so there was very little need for them to respond at all in public.

We don't even have season tickets on sale yet. I doubt we're in bad enough a position that if we don't get donations from elsewhere we're fucked tbh.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Falkirk weren’t asked directly in any statement so there was very little need for them to respond at all in public.

This is the only Falkirk statement this summer that hasn't been an embarrassment imo. If they've had a few fans asking about the BBC article then might as well send out one answer. 

12 minutes ago, grumswall said:
19 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

We don't even have season tickets on sale yet. I doubt we're in bad enough a position that if we don't get donations from elsewhere we're fucked tbh.

Yep. Yet another example of your bleating Chairman pretending on one hand re how much he appreciates the contributions of your supporters whilst trying to tighten the screw you all further with threats of club bankruptcy....

24 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I very much doubt our board would expect Falkirk to contribute. 

Which takes me nicely back to my original query about giving a f**k what Falkirk and their weird Fife hating fans think. 

Yep. Yet another example of your bleating Chairman pretending on one hand re how much he appreciates the contributions of your supporters whilst trying to tighten the screw you all further with threats of club bankruptcy....

I'd rather that than the club going tits up tbh. Realistically unless you can afford it, you ain't going to contribute. We are a shambles with debt so it isn't even a massive stretch for us to be that bad off either.

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'd rather that than the club going tits up tbh. Realistically unless you can afford it, you ain't going to contribute. We are a shambles with debt so it isn't even a massive stretch for us to be that bad off either.

Fair enough.

Still, I can’t see why your Chairman can talk about integrity on one hand but patently lie on the other. I noticed that a few of the wiser amongst your support - less one dimensional trolls - on this thread, are also beginning to question much of what he’s putting out in official statements....

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

In the grand scheme of things Falk  Lets get real Falkirk have no cash, stick yer money. You are fucked too and ye's know it!

Falkirk had their chance and blew it last season, end of!

Next season will play out how it will, just bring it on and end this pish!