The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

The sum of £25000 was mentioned on page 27 of the bulletin.

Legal Costs.PNG

Fair enough, no doubt will annoy the faithful over at Jambo Kickback who are tallying every pound to see if it hurts us.

38 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’m sure you can’t loan players cross borders who are under the age of 18.

The logistics of that kind of thing was part of the delayed execution of the deal. Something about not being able to process the paperwork in a timely manner, so it might be possible to do it with a barrowfull of papers. Won’t matter come September.

There are one or two Falkirk supporters I worry about, some of them have protruding veins on their head the size of one of Fred Elliot's black puddings.

Last thing we want to do is spend our Bowie money going through courts due to Ann Budge trying to bully/intimidate smaller clubs like us - she is the laughing stock of scottish football now.

Last thing we want to do is spend our Bowie money going through courts due to Ann Budge trying to bully/intimidate smaller clubs like us - she is the laughing stock of scottish football now.

You’ve been in the Hearts thread sounding off about how women shouldn’t be anywhere near the head of football clubs so perhaps you should your neck in a little.

You’ve been in the Hearts thread sounding off about how women shouldn’t be anywhere near the head of football clubs so perhaps you should your neck in a little.

Wind my neck in ?

Albeit I am angry at her approach I wouldn’t have thought another rovers fan would tel me to wind my neck in. It’s my opinion and I stand by it.

Perhaps you should stand by the club more and be more vocal about the stramash that she has caused rather than have a cheap pop at me

Wind my neck in ?

Albeit I am angry at her approach I wouldn’t have thought another rovers fan would tel me to wind my neck in. It’s my opinion and I stand by it.

Perhaps you should stand by the club more and be more vocal about the stramash that she has caused rather than have a cheap pop at me

You’re being a sexist idiot. Explain to everyone why women shouldn’t be involved in upper level management at football clubs.

You’re being a sexist idiot. Explain to everyone why women shouldn’t be involved in upper level management at football clubs.

You'll be waiting a long time for a reply, or at least one worth reading.

Wind my neck in ?

I’m a Rovers supporter and when I read the comments I thought you come across as a bit of a tube to be honest. Just my opinion and I stand by it.

What’s disappointing is the fans have tried to keep the club going and yet the club are now having to pay approx 15k that we can’t afford where hearts who are pleading poverty have paid comp for Neilson then signs Craig Gordon thanks Ann Budge

Wind my neck in ?

She’s done herself no favours and I think a lot of football fans will agree that she’s a fud.

But in the same way that because some redneck joins the KKK doesn’t mean that all white men are racist, she doesn’t represent all women.

Quite disappointing that you don’t realise that and apologise.

After guiding Raith Rovers to the Second Division title, manager Antonio Calderon reflected on the achievement and looked ahead to the challenge of playing in the First Division.

‪John Sutton scored his first senior hatrick as Rovers cruised to a 3-0 victory at Glebe Park.‬

‪A second half header by Shaun Dennis won Raith a share of the points against Ayr United.‬

Stevo and Hank, do you guys really get wound up by comments about women in football to the point you’re asking for an apology etc? Surely you just scroll past stuff like that?

It’s just completely outdated and deserves to be called out. Nae place in society for attitudes like that. Standing by whilst folk say stuff like that is wrong.

It’s just completely outdated and deserves to be called out. Nae place in society for attitudes like that. Standing by whilst folk say stuff like that is wrong.

So if in your everyday life, someone made a throwaway joke about a women driver, would you tell them it’s a disgrace rather than just shrugging it off? I’m interested to know whether you are genuinely offended by things like that or if you just do it for likes online.