5. Kyle Benedictus

6. Brad Spencer

7. Ross Matthews

8 Regan Hendry

9. John Baird

10. Kieron Bowie 

11. Dylan Tait

That's not even the best Rovers XI. 

‪On the opening day of the 92/93 season, Raith Rovers faced St. Mirren at Stark’s Park. The Rovers hit seven goals without reply in one of the club’s most famous results ever, the entire match is now available to watch online at the link below.‬

Or if you prefer, you can view just the goals here.

‪On the opening day of the 92/93 season, Raith Rovers faced St. Mirren at Stark’s Park. The Rovers hit seven goals without reply in one of the club’s most famous results ever, the entire match is now available to watch online at the link below.‬

[/url]

That was the sexiest game of Fitba ever. What the fook happened to St Mirren

1 hour ago, DanElderRRFC said:

These days you would see absolute fucking loonies gather round the St Mirren defenders to protect the statues.

14 hours ago, DanElderRRFC said:

Been looking for that for long enough. I've now downloaded it from Youtube to the hard drive just in case it disappears again. Cheers Dan!

Good to see the "but but but goal difference" chat has started again on twitter, quite a lot from Hearts and Thistle fans.

Pardon me if I wasn't particularly fearful about the teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place who had beaten Raith Rovers a collective total of zero times over the season.  

19 minutes ago, grumswall said:

https://dunnottar.scot/raith-rovers-away-1993-94/

Came across this site. Got a few older tops on it. Don't know if it's of interest to anyone.

The badges look really shit.  Some of the other clubs shirts are crackers, but I think that the fact he can't use the proper Rovers badge makes the shirts worthless tbh.  Certainly when you compare it to the quality of the retro shirt offered by the club, which is superb.

Also, twitter is full of people who have been waiting months upon months for orders with no response to emails or messages - I would probably steer well clear.  Have also seen some complaints of finished products looking nothing like the initial images etc.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

The badges look really shit.  Some of the other clubs shirts are crackers, but I think that the fact he can't use the proper Rovers badge makes the shirts worthless tbh.  Certainly when you compare it to the quality of the retro shirt offered by the club, which is superb.

Also, twitter is full of people who have been waiting months upon months for orders with no response to emails or messages - I would probably steer well clear.  Have also seen some complaints of finished products looking nothing like the initial images etc.

I ordered a Pars top off there at the end of May. Did it at circa 02.15 on a Sunday morning when pished.

It arrived on the Tuesday and quality is really good.