The New Raith Rovers Thread

Haven’t bought a top in eons. Will buy that away top. Last top I bought was the half and half, yup that long ago. I’ve also put on a shit ton of weight too. Will I look like a puddin or a pleb. Either or lolol

10 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Haven’t bought a top in eons. Will buy that away top. Last top I bought was the half and half, yup that long ago. I’ve also put on a shit ton of weight too. Will I look like a puddin or a pleb. Either or lolol

A lot of meat* stuffed into a tight skin (the strip). You are a puddin, surely.**

*it’s all about getting the right size.
**yes, yes, don’t call me Shirley.

Edited by Scary Bear

12 hours ago, pub car king said:

In the flesh it would seem. Definetly going to emphasise those furlough bodies. 

20200625_201448.jpg

I’ll need time to get used to these strips. 

I thought last years home top was a good one, possibly a classic, in time, given we won the league with it and it’s a good design. 

This away top is better than last years yellow one.

Edited by Scary Bear

Did we not go 6 consecutive games without scoring that season? And until we signed Andy Smith we had Clarke and Graham Bayne up front who managed zero goals between them. 

Looks like the longest run we had without a goal was 4 games, you can find the full fixture list for that season here: https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/a2000/raithrovers2001.htm

That away top, it's a no for me. Then again the last away top I bought was the Remember top and generally our away top have been pretty gash for a while now but that new one is up there as one of the worst in a while. I've yet to see an 'in the flesh' picture of the home top like the picture above of the away top but if that's the quality we're looking at it looks cheap and reminiscent of something you'd get in the Indoor Market. 

We've just put out an end of season interview from the 2008/09 season with John McGlynn and tomorrow we have a full match replay of the 2019 3-0 cup win against Dunfermline Athletic (also on our YouTube channel). We will be putting out the John McGlynn interview on our podcast channel soon as well if you would rather listen to it there.

Edited by Roath Raver

I know it’s fan voted. But the state of that “team of the season” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
When I voted for MacDonald he was well behind in 4th spot as well so even he just scraped it. [emoji23]

B6A44625-4B3D-4589-8AEE-432DDA83EEF9.thumb.png.51c2ead802676913f2ccfb0fd6d50f6b.png

Shocking how the best player in the league can’t even get into the team of the season! There should be about 4-5 Rovers players in that team.

That team would not win the 1st Division. 3 Clyde players, 2 Stanraer,  2 Montrose and one Forfar player you are having a laugh. The best 2 teams in the league by a country mile were Raith and Falkirk. Only player outside of these two teams to get into the team would be Goodwillie.