The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just remember you didn't win promotion on the pitch!
We had a point more than falkirk in second place when the league ended. So regardless of why the league was ended, we won it on the pitch. Just like how we strolled the semi against thistle. We only beat you by one goal but ultimately never looked like losing against your team of jobbers either.

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

No tears. Only tears of laughter at your club spitting the dummy out after their duplicity.

Did our "duplicity" change anything?

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Yes we did you fool just like you won ha ha relegation on the pitch. The SPFL guidelines are the season starts on the first game of the season and end on last or when the board decide to end. They put it out to member clubs who voted to end it. We won on the pitch as we gained more points that anyone else in our league. Just a pity you will be stuck in lower leagues for a few seasons.

35 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

At least the cost of your challenge to the letter from Hearts and Thistle will hurt you financially. So not all bad. And I expect us to have an out of court settlement of some sort. Meaning it will come out the likes of your pocket. 

:lol:

In what possible way could the three promoted clubs be held liable?

15 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Aye we were just drawn out a hat to be champions. Top all season because of our performance on the pitch. 

Best get that username updated 

Enjoy Methil

Git fucking doon 

We had a point more than falkirk in second place when the league ended. So regardless of why the league was ended, we won it on the pitch. Just like how we strolled the semi against thistle. We only beat you by one goal but ultimately never looked like losing against your team of jobbers either.

Were you at the game where you won it? More chance of being on the zoom call where it was given out to you I’d have thought.

Maybe because the likes of your club were bent on inflicting misery on other clubs.

f**k sake spare me this shite.

No club voted with the intention of doing harm to another club but you’re deluded if you thought clubs were going to sacrifice their prize money to save Partick Thistle.

This whole courtroom drama that yourselves and Hearts are trying to create is extremely petty and will achieve absolutely nothing.

12 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

Were you at the game where you won it? More chance of being on the zoom call where it was given out to you I’d have thought.

Couldn’t have done it without our 100% record against Airdrie. Thanks for being our bitches, yet again.

Our last game against Forfar? Aye I was there mate. That was the last game of the season. Had we lost we wouldn't have been top when the season ended.

Will you be putting in a complaint and asking your club to withdraw from the leagues seing as the rules show the season can be ended in such a manner?

Our last game against Forfar? Aye I was there mate. That was the last game of the season. Had we lost we wouldn't have been top when the season ended.

Will you be putting in a complaint and asking your club to withdraw from the leagues seing as the rules show the season can be ended in such a manner?

I couldn’t care less mate (well, aside from the hypocrisy on show by some). Just enjoying the show.
But to be clear, you didn’t win anything at the end of that match. It was weeks after, after an email vote or zoom call or whatever non pitch related thing it was when they decided to hand the title out.

I don’t think anyone is saying that Raith aren’t champions are they?

Even Hearts and Thistle are just out to halt your promotion.

To be honest I have a lot of sympathy for the Airdrie support.

It’s bad enough having to live there, it must be unbearable not being allowed to go further than 5 miles away from the place either.