The New Raith Rovers Thread

It’s no gonna happen pal.🤣[emoji23][emoji28]Just like your team in the  championship next season.

Wouldn’t bother with him. He’s somehow under the impression everyone in the lower leagues apart from Partick is going into admin.

6 minutes ago, ScottRRFC said:

It’s no gonna happen pal.🤣😂😅Just like your team in the  championship next season.

At least the cost of your challenge to the letter from Hearts and Thistle will hurt you financially. So not all bad. And I expect us to have an out of court settlement of some sort. Meaning it will come out the likes of your pocket. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

At least the cost of your challenge to the letter from Hearts and Thistle will hurt you financially. So not all bad. And I expect us to have an out of court settlement of some sort. Meaning it will come out the likes of your pocket. 

Not as much as your teams relegation to league 1 🥴

C4D27D6C-3B8E-4C21-A2CD-58039910DD4C.jpeg

What are they going to say in court? Please intervene it's not fair?

Given Raith have been served with a petition and it appears they’re trying to prevent the promotions I doubt they’ll be going down the fairness route! I was merely pointing it out though. After all there seemed to be lots of sympathy beforehand which has vanished over the last few weeks as certain clubs got given titles. We now have a “get doon” attitude which has replaced a general feeling amongst some fans that reconstruction would be fair. And while your post may set out the rationale behind the relegations very sensibly you know deep down you (or at least your fellow supporters) would be up in arms if you found yourself in the same position. It’s human nature after all. I know for sure (based on how he’s gone about things) your chairman would be having an absolute meltdown. I’m sure he’ll be on the verge of exploding at events over the past few days.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

A relegation decided by the likes of your snake of a chairman. Scummy club.

Let's base relegation on our head to head that's right you lost. Shut up and enjoy lower league football for a few seasons.

I'm all for reconstruction but only on a permanent basis. Otherwise we would potentially see 3 maybe 4 teams relegated from the Premiership in one season and possible half the Championship clubs being relegated. 

I would even go with 16 16 10 or 12. Top two leagues play home and away then split 8 and 8 and again play home and away. More games but more revenue then ditch the league cup format and the lower league cup.

1 hour ago, Pampabay said:

That’s what I think . In my opinion Raith Rovers made a big mistake not supporting the reconstruction and might now lay a high price.

To the guy who said to me don’t worry about it, there is now a precedent been set in France and Belgium and I think that will carry weight on the decision.

Plus there is a lot of funding behind Hearts and  Partick, this one isn’t going away.

I would be worried if I was a Raith fan, I want all Fife clubs to do well and see football developing in the Kingdom.

The Dutch precedent, where the clubs won damages, was that they null and voided and didn't promote/relegate...so I think that's a nice precident for us.

Raith's support/non-support of realignment was irrelevent to the result, so thats a bit churlish...not to mention we were supportive of the first proposal.

Hearts and Partick issue can be gone as quickly as a vote. Once they are removed from the league, the way is open to proceed while the fight drags on outside the game.

As usual you add on fantasy to what I say. But what do you expect from Ayr fans still seething over losing McCall. Lol

Impressive that you’ve managed to turn the topic from Raith going bust into McCall leaving us and failing spectacularly with you lot.

It is literally the only thing Partick fans have got to cling onto at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

What is wrong with you and Thistle fans like you wishing ill on everyone else. Just get doon you miserable mutant!

animated sound effect GIF

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Impressive that you’ve managed to turn the topic from Raith going bust into McCall leaving us and failing spectacularly with you lot.

It is literally the only thing Partick fans have got to cling onto at the moment.

Reminds me of the Falkirk fans laughing their heads off at Morton after taking McKinnon, Telfer, Tidser and Buchanan last year. That worked out well...

16 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

A relegation decided by the likes of your snake of a chairman. Scummy club.

How can you write so much through those floods of tears ?? 😆

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Maybe because the likes of your club were bent on inflicting misery on other clubs.

Your pub team couldn't win in 10 attempts in 2020. Is that everyone else's fault too? It is partially Raith's fault as they beat you in 2020! 🤣

Have a bit of grace you're coming across as an @rsehole.