The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

A notion that I can't remember anyone portraying. Ever.

It's just banter lads. Whilst I have no love of the Rovers I certainly don't hate them. Can't say the same for a fair percentage of you lot. Genuine question - will you ever get over our administration? It was in 2013. 7 (seven) years ago. If you still feel the need to be utterly raging about it then I suggest counselling.

Dunfermline's shameful admin is a good stick to beat their fans with. 

Carries a lot more of a punch than the 'wee team' jibes. 

6 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Dunfermline's shameful admin is a good stick to beat their fans with. 

Carries a lot more of a punch than the 'wee team' jibes. 

Nah, never seen Dunfermline fans get wound up by reminding us we were in admin. It is what it is, club went into administration, fans rallied round and saved the club and we're run by far better board now, worked out for the best. 

On the other hand I've seen some right seething messes come up that hill past the away end when the wee team song is getting belted out. 

4 hours ago, Raithie said:

I get P&B is an open forum but I can't remember the last time I had a nosey on Dunfermline's thread. Nice to see they like to pop into ours for a wee browse on a frequent basis considering we're a non entity. 

I've been looking at this thread a bit recently to watch the old videos being posted up.

Enjoy watching old videos of Scottish football, especially that period. The players, strips and stadiums are a great shot of nostalgia.

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Nah, never seen Dunfermline fans get wound up by reminding us we were in admin. It is what it is, club went into administration, fans rallied round and saved the club and we're run by far better board now, worked out for the best. 

On the other hand I've seen some right seething messes come up that hill past the away end when the wee team song is getting belted out. 

Sorry fans rallied round maybe they did but what saved your shitfest of a club was doing the dirty on many a small business and writing off 10 mil of debt. 

21 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Sorry fans rallied round maybe they did but what saved your shitfest of a club was doing the dirty on many a small business and writing off 10 mil of debt. 

Seems you're more wound about it than me chief. 

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Raith still making an operating profit or living outwith their means?

And how are your profits looking remember your the ones that have been in admin and written off several mil already. Surely you must be in profit every season and surely you are trying to pay back the small businesses that took a hit from your under achieving and over spending. 

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Seems you're more wound about it than me chief. 

So in short your club dont give a f**k about players and you dony give a f**k about the businesses that took a hit from not  being paid many of which would be based in the Dunfermline area.

18 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

So in short your club dont give a f**k about players and you dony give a f**k about the businesses that took a hit from not  being paid many of which would be based in the Dunfermline area.

Absolutely none, zero. Hope we do it again tbh. 

Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta. 

4 hours ago, da_no_1 said:
5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:
The as yet unseen away top will be a new fans favourite after the 4-0 win at East End Park on our next visit.

Listen to Zammo. Just say no, kids

4 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Can’t wait to see LV fucking rinse Murray and co next season

I was forgetting that Lewis would be involved! Make it 5-0, with another hat-trick from Lewis, a mazy run and finish from Regan Hendry and an own goal from Nisbet when he starts feeling homesick.

Edited by Scary Bear

I think the reason Raith fans get wound up and still hold a grudge about the admin is the fact that the overspending which lead to the admin cheated us out of promotion.
If we’d been sitting fourth or fifth that season then I don’t think we’d be as bothered.

Having said that, most Raith fans don’t hate Dunfermline either.
If my family had been from 10miles along the road I’d probably have been one of you lot- we’re all just wee team fans hoping we get a wee run and maybe a promotion.

Looking forward to going to EEP next season and a bit of friendly banter.
f**k the Pars though.

Aye Dunfermline are the biggest and shitiest team in Fife just ask the Falkirk boys. For fucks sake East Fife have won more cups than you. 

Did you hear about when East End Park was broken in to? Their chairman asked the police if the burglars stole the cups. The policeman replied “nah, they didn’t make it to the kitchen”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣