The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

Same. I like the kit, cant say its a favourite but its more money to the club at this vital time.

Agreed, my favourite home top in the past few years was the one from the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons but I do like this one too. I like to buy the sportswear for jogging etc. so I'm hoping that these will be good this year. 

2 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Ah Euan Murray. Another player in a long line of "he's away somewhere else so immediately turns into a useless haddie"

Does he still do that backpedaling at speed routine that allows the opponent all the time in the world to pick his spot?

I see it was John McGlynn who chose the design. No denying he has style.
Well done to the youngster who designed it, but I think the strip designers have taken a bit of artistic licence with his design. I even prefer the young lads colour scheme.
Has anyone seen that episode of The Simpson’s where Homer designs a car?
49CC34C1-C90D-4F33-81C2-FC5584C3BF6B.thumb.png.29f45d97dd1c1b571c02e0927eaae968.png

You’ve got your wires crossed mate. John just picked the winner of the kids competition. The one that got closest to guessing the actual design... which was scarily good.

5 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:
22 minutes ago, Scottydog said:
Does he still do that backpedaling at speed routine that allows the opponent all the time in the world to pick his spot?

No. That top is bogging by the way

It’ll look better on the players celebrating in front of the Norrie next season. 

4 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

How’s that ironic, I don’t give a flying f**k about your Townie thread. Piss off ya mutant

Have a look at the Dunfermline thread, Raith are never brought up, think they were mentioned in passing twice last month. 

You barely go a couple of days in here without someone with a quite enormous chip on there shoulder crying about Dunfermline, it's great to see. 

On Murray I'd rather have him in the championship than Anderson, Benedictus and Davidson, never seen Mcdonald play. Apparently he's one of those good guys to have in the dressing room, seems to be good mates with Nisbet is helpful. Getting them both for pennies was an incredible deal. 

Also that strip is horrendous, worse Raith one I've seen in a while. 

Edited by Grant228

I get P&B is an open forum but I can't remember the last time I had a nosey on Dunfermline's thread. Nice to see they like to pop into ours for a wee browse on a frequent basis considering we're a non entity. 

7 minutes ago, Raithie said:

I get P&B is an open forum but I can't remember the last time I had a nosey on Dunfermline's thread. Nice to see they like to pop into ours for a wee browse on a frequent basis considering we're a non entity. 

Two way street, you don't check the Dunfermline thread because there's going to be absolutely nothing about Raith Rovers posted. 

However when I check in on here every couple of days I know there will be some Raith fan posting about Dunfermline, if you get that P&B is an open forum you'll get that if you post about a team allot, it's inevitable fans of that team will notice and in turn reply. 

Solution? Stop being utterly obsessed with Dunfermline and Pars fans will find this thread less hilarious. 

I don't love the strip, but I don't see any swastikas or union flags or that, so I can get on with my life.

You'll never please everyone, and I suppose it's good that it's at least out there and people are talking about it and able to pre order.  Club has been in worse states than that.

We'll all want it if it becomes the 'cup run strip' or the promotion strip.

Nice socks tbf

Edited by L. Brilliant
Originally said you'll never please anyone but willing to aim higher

Two way street, you don't check the Dunfermline thread because there's going to be absolutely nothing about Raith Rovers posted. 
However when I check in on here every couple of days I know there will be some Raith fan posting about Dunfermline, if you get that P&B is an open forum you'll get that if you post about a team allot, it's inevitable fans of that team will notice and in turn reply. 
Solution? Stop being utterly obsessed with Dunfermline and Pars fans will find this thread less hilarious. 

Solution, stop bombarding our thread and we’d stop taking the piss about your joke of a club. Obsessed about the wee team, bye [emoji1309]

20 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

The notion that Dunfermline don't give a damn about Raith Rovers is being dispelled very well here to be fair. 

A notion that I can't remember anyone portraying. Ever.

It's just banter lads. Whilst I have no love of the Rovers I certainly don't hate them. Can't say the same for a fair percentage of you lot. Genuine question - will you ever get over our administration? It was in 2013. 7 (seven) years ago. If you still feel the need to be utterly raging about it then I suggest counselling.

47 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

The notion that Dunfermline don't give a damn about Raith Rovers is being dispelled very well here to be fair. 

Don't think many Pars fans will say they don't give a damn about Raith, I like the Fife Derby's, we've had a decent record in them through my lifetime. I certainly don't hate, and struggle to find any dislike for Raith though. Maybe you're getting mixed up with that? Don't know many, if any Pars fans that hate Raith. 

48 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

Solution, stop bombarding our thread and we’d stop taking the piss about your joke of a club. Obsessed about the wee team, bye emoji1309.png

Don't see any Raith fans taking the piss, see some getting quite wound up about anything Dunfermline related though. 

No one's bombarding your thread. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Have a look at the Dunfermline thread, Raith are never brought up, think they were mentioned in passing twice last month. 

You barely go a couple of days in here without someone with a quite enormous chip on there shoulder crying about Dunfermline, it's great to see. 

On Murray I'd rather have him in the championship than Anderson, Benedictus and Davidson, never seen Mcdonald play. Apparently he's one of those good guys to have in the dressing room, seems to be good mates with Nisbet is helpful. Getting them both for pennies was an incredible deal. 

Also that strip is horrendous, worse Raith one I've seen in a while. 

Haven’t you noticed the various Pars fans who are regulars on our thread? 

Agree on the strip.

50 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

A notion that I can't remember anyone portraying. Ever.

It's just banter lads. Whilst I have no love of the Rovers I certainly don't hate them. Can't say the same for a fair percentage of you lot. Genuine question - will you ever get over our administration? It was in 2013. 7 (seven) years ago. If you still feel the need to be utterly raging about it then I suggest counselling.

Which ones of us do you hate, you monster?

Best thing about being back in The Championship will be away days at EEP.

1 hour ago, L. Brilliant said:

I don't love the strip, but I don't see any swastikas or union flags or that, so I can get on with my life.

You'll never please everyone, and I suppose it's good that it's at least out there and people are talking about it and able to pre order.  Club has been in worse states than that.

We'll all want it if it becomes the 'cup run strip' or the promotion strip.

Nice socks tbf

The as yet unseen away top will be a new fans favourite after the 4-0 win at East End Park on our next visit.