The New Raith Rovers Thread

That kit is howling, it looks like a grey/blue colour which is just weird.

Hopefully they will do some decent training wear I'd like a new fleece and some shorts for gym and running. 

That kit is howling, it looks like a grey/blue colour which is just weird.
Hopefully they will do some decent training wear I'd like a new fleece and some shorts for gym and running. 

Mate, fleeces went out of fashion around ten years ago; along with 3/4 lengths!

One thing that's come out of this going forward is players thinking otherwise in signing for the Pars due to them not looking after the best interests of their players and their families. They may even take a little pay cut to sign at srarks Park based on the support Raith are showing to the players in these hard times. 
In situations like these you always find out the rotten eggs. Dunfermline are like the greedy fkers who were stockpiling at the beginning of the lockdown!
Jesus fucking christ.

Where to start with this pile of pish....

33 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Looks a bit weird. Not really a fan of the light blue. 

Hoping for a white and blue away kit. 

I hope so too. 

Can't see the away strip being red as both would cause a colour clash when we go to Tynecastle. 

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Jesus fucking christ.

Where to start with this pile of pish....

Where to start someone who posted up that the Wee team doing the right thing by signing players until end of July at taxpayer's expense. Who the f%#k do you think pays universal credit for the 17 players you released. Who do you think paid the 10 million you pissed  up the wall the taxpayer. Not only did your so called big team screw several small businesses a few years back  your now screwing over players rather than doing the decent thing.

Compared to that DAFC away top our new strip is mint. It looks like a car has ran over it!
Screenshot_20200528-222227_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d15207a1fd5996844e519ace4aefa82c.jpg
Your mileage may vary of course but I'm surprised so many of you like that home kit. The blue shorts don't really work, the jersey looks more like a cycling top and the tapered V thing pointing to the groin... it wouldn't work for me anyway but when the top is tucked into the shorts it will just be a bit naff looking. Our kits are a bit meh, I'll admit but I can't remember a proper old school classic Raith kit that I thought looked really smart for a good few years now. Maybe the Puma one when Kitty's sponsored you? Or the O'Connell's one before or after that one? At least it's not as bad as the Falkirk one that looks like the material you'd make a metal fire escape from.

4 hours ago, mealsonwheels said:

One thing that's come out of this going forward is players thinking otherwise in signing for the Pars due to them not looking after the best interests of their players and their families. They may even take a little pay cut to sign at srarks Park based on the support Raith are showing to the players in these hard times. 

In situations like these you always find out the rotten eggs. Dunfermline are like the greedy fkers who were stockpiling at the beginning of the lockdown!

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

Where to start someone who posted up that the Wee team doing the right thing by signing players until end of July at taxpayer's expense. Who the f%#k do you think pays universal credit for the 17 players you released. Who do you think paid the 10 million you pissed  up the wall the taxpayer. Not only did your so called big team screw several small businesses a few years back  your now screwing over players rather than doing the decent thing.

Rent free. Love to see it. 

10 minutes ago, michaeljohnstone said:

Dunfermline fans are making themselves far too comfy in here.
f**k off

Nah. 

GTF day is going to be great, we move on up and we get to lap up all the Pars Bots spouting their pish.

Oh how I've fucking missed that, Sammy the Tammy coming out of The Matthew Fyfe Home trying to get one over Captain Tom crowdfunding by selling his shitey drawers.

Constant interference from East Fife supporters saying 'Remember us? cups etc'

Remembering Jim Leishman 'convalescing' in the Phoenix Club, only waking up on a Sunday afternoon when the Fife Pool Super League walk in wondering what the f**k is under that pile of coats?

The fucking joy that's to be had this coming season is absolutely fucking palpable.