The New Raith Rovers Thread

10 hours ago, Beachbum said:

I like this bit in today's Courier.

With manager John McGlynn unable to carry out his duties while on furlough, he is legally unable to make decisions regarding who he wants to keep and release.

12.PNG

One thing that's come out of this going forward is players thinking otherwise in signing for the Pars due to them not looking after the best interests of their players and their families. They may even take a little pay cut to sign at srarks Park based on the support Raith are showing to the players in these hard times. 

In situations like these you always find out the rotten eggs. Dunfermline are like the greedy fkers who were stockpiling at the beginning of the lockdown!

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Blue shorts emoji107.png

Was never a huge fan when we had the navy shorts in the early Puma years, but can't imagine white shorts with navy and, what is it, silver/grey? Wouldnt go to well.

White shorts with that shirt, surely. And when did light blue become a staple of our home shirt? Three in a row now.

I’m not a fan but I’ll wait to see an actual picture of it before judging too harshly.

I’ll probably buy it anyway to get some income into the club. First time since the RemembeR shirt I’ll have bought a new one, I think.

16 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Be nice if they could have put a price tag to let us know how much we will have to pay. I for one will have one but if I order tomorrow will there be a pricr quoted?

No, when you order you'll purposely not get to know how much it is. You'll just need to check your online banking to see how much you've been charged. Get with the times min. 

30 minutes ago, mealsonwheels said:

One thing that's come out of this going forward is players thinking otherwise in signing for the Pars due to them not looking after the best interests of their players and their families. They may even take a little pay cut to sign at srarks Park based on the support Raith are showing to the players in these hard times. 

In situations like these you always find out the rotten eggs. Dunfermline are like the greedy fkers who were stockpiling at the beginning of the lockdown!

😄

19 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

You think that's all navy?

A trip to Barnard Castle for you methinks, sort that eyesight right out 

I see no need for being pedantic during this pandemic. 

Nice top, but like others I'm not a fan of the blue shorts. We should always have white shorts. Always. 
Not bought a top for many a year but might buy that to help the club out. 

I’d have liked us to have had blue shorts when we had the ‘twa hoops’ home top.

Yikes. The club should maybe show the designs to a few fans before steaming on and picking a strip. Maybe it looks better on.

Has the new away top been unveiled?

Edited by Scary Bear

You think? Joe Cardle went back in a heartbeat