The New Raith Rovers Thread

Raith Rovers took their first steps into Europe as they welcomed Faroese side Gøtu Ítróttarfelag to Stark's Park in this UEFA Cup preliminary round tie.

Raith began their defence of the Coca-Cola Cup with a win at home against Third Division Arbroath.

A preview of the 95/96 Scottish Premier Division, featuring interviews with Jimmy Nicholl and Stevie Crawford.

22 minutes ago, DanElderRRFC said:

Raith Rovers took their first steps into Europe as they welcomed Faroese side Gøtu Ítróttarfelag to Stark's Park in this UEFA Cup preliminary round tie.

Raith began their defence of the Coca-Cola Cup with a win at home against Third Division Arbroath.

A preview of the 95/96 Scottish Premier Division, featuring interviews with Jimmy Nicholl and Stevie Crawford.

You're putting up some great stuff Dan over the last couple of weeks. Really appreciated. 

But a wee word of advice - maybe stop after the Motherwell game in April 1996 and keep your reputation and our sanity intact. 

You're putting up some great stuff Dan over the last couple of weeks. Really appreciated. 
But a wee word of advice - maybe stop after the Motherwell game in April 1996 and keep your reputation and our sanity intact. 

[emoji23] I’ll make sure I put an 18+ warning on the Anelka games when I get to them.

@DanElderRRFC - do you have the Tommy McLean game back at Starks? We were in the away end as home end wasn’t finished I believe.

Some amazing memories from your videos - been sharing them with my Dad who remembers them vividly - you are a top top man.

I’ve got that one yeah, Aberdeen beat us 4-1 and it looked as if the North Stand was split in two for home and away fans. There’s an interview with McLean at the end.

Glad you and your dad are enjoying the clips.