The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 hours ago, stevoraith said:

If you’re going to try and get bites at least make the bait reasonably believable.

You've got posters on here getting wound up that Dunfermline are going to sign Hendry and Watson on bumper contracts in the near future. Don't reckon it needs to be believable. 

A bit of a delayed one, but a massive thank you to the RaithTV team for the awards ceremony, it’s was absolutely brilliantly put together.
And also for the full replays of games of recent weeks, and all the work throughout the season.
It’s greatly appreciated [emoji170]🤍

19 hours ago, da_no_1 said:
On 09/05/2020 at 23:47, Scottydog said:
Lol! 
where are they going to find the necessary £500,000 they'd needs on top of the £600,000 they’re hoping to bag for Nizzy?
Reagan's going nowhere this summer,
!

FFS what a dork

FFS what a plum. 
f**k off and play under a bus you.

13 minutes ago, Stelios said:

After watching some more of the videos posted on YouTube recently, I’m struggling to think of a worse miss than this one. Just as well Daz scored 170 goals for us.

083B49AE-2BD9-4E19-A6B4-E9148CEF9FF2.gif

I'd forgotten how bad that was. 

The closest in recent times was Mark Stewart in the cup against Hearts three years past, and the best one against us was Jason Cummings when he ran round the back of the nets celebrating, oblivious to the fact he'd actually missed. 

7 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

I'd forgotten how bad that was. 

The closest in recent times was Mark Stewart in the cup against Hearts three years past, and the best one against us was Jason Cummings when he ran round the back of the nets celebrating, oblivious to the fact he'd actually missed. 

Ironically Kevin Nisbet missed one like Cummings up at the North end of Starks possibly even worse, when he was on loan at Ayr United...

Myles Hippolyte missed an absolute sitter in the cup against you last year. Absolute sitter.

It was a total sitter. Usually in those circumstances you’d say, “at least he hit the target and made the goalie make a save”. But that doesn’t even hold any weight here. Awful, awful miss.

8 hours ago, Stelios said:

After watching some more of the videos posted on YouTube recently, I’m struggling to think of a worse miss than this one. Just as well Daz scored 170 goals for us.

Who was that against? I have no memory of that at all. 

10 hours ago, Stelios said:

If Tade was a yard further out at Aberdeen...

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

It's against Ayr in the Scottish Cup

Yes, part of our 10-game winning streak In 94/95 which saw us beat every team in the league in succession to go top of the league 

We beat Dundee 2-1 in the the next round with Rocky scoring the winner from the halfway line (not as spectacular as it sounds) before being thumped 4-1 at home by Airdrie in the quarter-final to kill off our treble dreams.

11 hours ago, Stelios said:

He had some honking performances with the number 10 on his back, was it not 13 games without a goal ?

Then changed to number 8 and scored early in the 1st game, and never changed back.

Joma that's a bit of a blow. Have you seen some of the absolute shite they've given the likes of east fife and dumbarton, even the pars looks like a set of kits from a Sunday league catalogue 

22 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Hammer blow for Puma, that's for sure.

I'm not sure what other clubs use Joma in Scotland but hopefully they'll be a good supplier.

I wonder if Andrew Barrowman is the ex Pars and Ross County forward.