The New Raith Rovers Thread

14 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Aye he said it on that. Touch of class from the club with everything that's going on. He did iirc say that it would be applied to any new signings aswell.

Good stuff. Missed the POTY thing, anything else interesting?

59 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Aye he said it on that. Touch of class from the club with everything that's going on. He did iirc say that it would be applied to any new signings aswell.

Won’t apply to new signings, had to be an employee as of mid-March

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

Good to hear Bill Clark mention that if the furlough scheme is extended, we’ll be looking to extend the contracts of all of our staff, even those out of contract, so that they can continue to be paid while uncertainty remains in the game.

It’s the type of thing (along with looking after our injured players) that will help build our reputation as a club that players want to play for.

If its extended it,ll be down to 60% as opposed to the 80% at present

1 hour ago, renton said:

Good stuff. Missed the POTY thing, anything else interesting?

Still available to watch

Well worth it

On 09/05/2020 at 21:24, Brashy's Boots said:

Dunfy boys in the Ch'p forum got Regan playing for them next season......

Wrong. One poster said he'd like to sign him. That's it, yet you lot have somehow massively misrepresented this as us all saying we are going to sign him and that we'll be 'splashing the cash' etc.

On 09/05/2020 at 22:05, Ro Sham Bo said:

Watson signing for the Pars it seems. Good to see they're still recklessly splashing the cash.

Also wrong. Complete nonsense that you've either made up or have just read online and assumed it was true.

Lol! 
where are they going to find the necessary £500,000 they'd needs on top of the £600,000 they’re hoping to bag for Nizzy?
Reagan's going nowhere this summer,
!
FFS what a dork

8 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Also wrong. Complete nonsense that you've either made up or have just read online and assumed it was true.

Talk of Watson came from one of your mob in your own forum. "Linked pretty heavily.." it says. Away to your bed.

You believe a random poster on a football forum? One person says something and suddenly it's the truth?

P.S. I did actually go to my bed, which is why I've only seen your reply now.

Edited by DA Baracus

You believe a random poster on a football forum? One person says something and suddenly it's the truth?
P.S. I did actually go to my bed, which is why I've only seen your reply now.
I said "talk of watson". I didnt take it as the truth, esp on a Pars forum. Truth is a stranger over there.

11 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Talk of Watson came from one of your mob in your own forum. "Linked pretty heavily.." it says. Away to your bed.

On 09/05/2020 at 22:05, Ro Sham Bo said:

Watson signing for the Pars it seems. Good to see they're still recklessly splashing the cash.

We've went from one poster saying he'd like to sign Watson, to Dunfermline apparently signing the guy on a bumper contract. 

We don't even know when next season will start and there's some Raith fans losing the head with all things Dunfermline already, you love to see it. 

Dunfermline are getting linked pretty heavily with Hendry and Vaughan aswell tbf. 

Edited by Grant228

We've went from one poster saying he'd like to sign Watson, to Dunfermline apparently signing the guy on a bumper contract. 

We don't even know when next season will start and there's some Raith fans losing the head with all things Dunfermline already, you love to see it. 
Dunfermline are getting linked pretty heavily with Hendry and Vaughan aswell tbf. 
Fisherman ahoy!