The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 hours ago, pub car king said:

These games are great I'm getting g so old I remember them first time.

Old starks park was brilliant.

It’s great to see they old highlights. That team seemed to be scared of no one.

I think I did Ally Graham a disservice at the time. I used to think he was a big haddie but looking at some of those highlights he was pretty good!

Stevie Craw looked an absolute gem as well! Another player who I didn’t remember being that good!

1 hour ago, Jilted John said:

I think I did Ally Graham a disservice at the time. I used to think he was a big haddie but looking at some of those highlights he was pretty good!

Stevie Craw looked an absolute gem as well! Another player who I didn’t remember being that good!

Ally Graham is genuinely one of the worst players to ever pull on a FFC shirt. And I have seen many, many stinkers.

That dribbling goon John Lambie swapped Stevie Kirk for him, beyond words.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Ally Graham is genuinely one of the worst players to ever pull on a FFC shirt. And I have seen many, many stinkers.
That dribbling goon John Lambie swapped Stevie Kirk for him, beyond words.

I remember we turned Stevie Kirk into a right back after we got him!

Raith hall of famer Keith Wright scored two goals against his former club in a convincing win for Hibs.

Raith Rovers kept their slim survival hopes alive with a thrilling midweek victory over Kilmarnock, Ally Graham, Colin Cameron and Peter Hetherston with the goals.

Goals from Jock McStay and Colin Cameron put Rovers in front, but Hearts left Kirkcaldy with a point thanks to Craig Levein’s late equaliser.

Noticed there was a piece in the Courier today linking us and Falkirk with Anton Dowds. 
In the current climate I expect he'll go to whichever club is willing to start paying him the soonest. 

Wouldn’t be a bad signing. I’m keen for us to try and sign Kieran Wright again, either on loan or permanently if he’s out of contract soon.

27 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, michaeljohnstone said:
Paul Watson incoming?

Source? Would be a good signing for us.

The Daily Record tomorrow, once one of their journos gets round to reading this thread.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:
29 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:
We will be doing an online version of Rovers player of the year awards this year. It is 45 minutes long and will be available from 7pm tomorrow here

How is it going to work? Is it pre recorded etc

We have compiled footage over a number of weeks and brought it together.