The New Raith Rovers Thread

Another batch of games uploaded now.

Chants of “sack the board” echoed around Celtic Park, despite a dominant performance by the team on the pitch against Raith Rovers.

Gordon Dalziel struck twice for the home side to earn them a midweek victory against Dundee.

Plenty of chances for both teams at Starks Park but it was Hibs who came out on top thanks to a great strike by Billy Findlay.

Aberdeen missed their chance to move up into 2nd place as they were held to a 1-1 draw in Kirkcaldy.

Raith had a strong claim for a penalty turned down as Kilmarnock took the points at Rugby Park.

A rare David Sinclair goal gave Rovers the win against an out of form Hearts side.

Craig Brewster was given a frosty reception on his return to Starks Park, but it was the ex Raith striker who would have the last laugh.

It's unbelievable how tight the league was after the Aberdeen game. We were only 11 points off Rangers at the top after 21 games. Only 2 points for a win makes a difference obviously but still a very close league at that point

Was it not three points as of that season?

Did he (Mr Clark) not say middle of May or am I completely waffling?

Wish we’d get a move on and I understand that there is better concerns right now, however the sooner they can launch and sell, the more turnover is coming into to club as this vital time.

Looking forward to seeing what its like as i’ve got major strip envy over Dundee right now

The ‘Rovers Review’ bulletin posted on the website said June for the new shirt launch. Don’t think stock is expected until July either so it would be a pre-order affair I presume.

It also mentioned something about deposits for season tickets. I know times are very very tough and if there’s no other option then so be it but I feel we need to be very wary about things like that.

Did someone say a while a go that it'll be Puma no more? I thought Puma had another year to run but I hear we are changing both H & A kit so perhaps it is a new contract and a new supplier.

Maybe Tyvek  in? :lol:

Seriously though if Puma aren't supplying then what are the options?

Adidas, Nike,  Umbro, Hummel, Joma, Bukta, Diadora, Spall, Matchwinner, TFG, Kappa, Under Armour, Erra, Admiral. Lotto, Fila, Le Coq Sportif,  Mitre, Canterbury, Castore

Macron would be class, I seem to recall our last Italian strip we had was during a fairly successful spell in our history.

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

The ‘Rovers Review’ bulletin posted on the website said June for the new shirt launch. Don’t think stock is expected until July either so it would be a pre-order affair I presume.

It also mentioned something about deposits for season tickets. I know times are very very tough and if there’s no other option then so be it but I feel we need to be very wary about things like that.

With manufacturing slashed worldwide I seriously doubt we will see replica tops on sale even in July, as usual RRFC wont be a 1st priority to a manufacturer.