The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Whose top is it that is in the Penny? Is it Lothar Matthaeus? 

It is. 

I think if someone had a Klinsmann Bayern top to auction, it would clear our debt, rebuild the railway stand and give McGlynn a war chest to win the league next season. 

We're going to do another full match replay on YouTube this Saturday - it'll be our game against Partick Thistle. It'll be the footage from our camera, not the BBC Alba full production however I'm afraid!

Can we have the last game against Forfar and advertise it as our title winning game? I just want to see the meltdown on here by kvz2000 and a few others

I would like to see the full match of 2 of the Falkirk games at Starks Park as I missed the last 1-1 draw and the cup game, also I'd gladly watch the 2-2 game again.

The 1-1 midweek game should be followed with a clip of Jim Bowen saying "if you'd gambled, have a look at what you could have won"

I would like to see the full match of 2 of the Falkirk games at Starks Park as I missed the last 1-1 draw and the cup game, also I'd gladly watch the 2-2 game again.
The 1-1 midweek game should be followed with a clip of Jim Bowen saying "if you'd gambled, have a look at what you could have won"

I’m not sure what’s worse, Clyde supporters thinking they won the World Cup three times or you lot going on about this 1-1 draw at home........[emoji22]

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I’m not sure what’s worse, Clyde supporters thinking they won the World Cup three times or you lot going on about this 1-1 draw at home........emoji22.png

I was working, I missed it and I'd like to see it as there's nowt else on.

I fail to see why it should concern you.

Edited to add, I missed the last away game at Airdrie too, I'd also like to see that.

Edited by Scottydog

I’m not sure what’s worse, Clyde supporters thinking they won the World Cup three times or you lot going on about this 1-1 draw at home........[emoji22]

Aye, but yer fucking tears at the Rovers tainted title are precious

11 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

I just want the new season to start as soon as possible to get away from these dreadful Q&A’s! Talk about wringing the last drop out the sponge!

I'm quite enjoying them, great to see so many players from years gone by still have fond memories of the club and their time at Starks

55 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

I just want the new season to start as soon as possible to get away from these dreadful Q&A’s! Talk about wringing the last drop out the sponge!

I like the Q&As but I’d like them better if there were a few more risqué questions.