The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 hours ago, Raithie said:

Not a Twitter user by any means but temptation drew me to see what was being said. Absolutely hilarious knicker wetting nonsense being spewed from some people - love it 😁

Think they are pissed off because we might close the gap in the ‘claimed’ titles race to 53

The last time I checked, goal difference only counted when a team has gained as much points as you have. Unless Dundee have tabled a motion to introduce a bonus point for goal difference, then Falkirk could have a goal difference 200 better than ours and it would not matter a jot.

13 minutes ago, RaithRover123 said:

What’s their goal difference got to do with anything either, they’re a point behind and should accept that we’ve won the league. 

I really wouldnt be expecting much magnanimity from anyone. If the SPFL turned round tomorrow and null and voided the whole league we'd be fuming. Nothing is decided yet.

22 minutes ago, RaithRover123 said:

What’s their goal difference got to do with anything either, they’re a point behind and should accept that we’ve won the league. 

I’ve no idea what goal difference has to do with anything, you raised it! Just weird that you kind of followed up on it with your comment about us beating them in the diddy cup as if it blows their argument out of the water when it is totally unrelated....

Guest Ecosse83

Enjoy the championship lads. As strange as the whole situation is if we were in your shoes I'd be delighted right now. 

To be honest I'm glad it's came to an end!

3 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Enjoy the championship lads. As strange as the whole situation is if we were in your shoes I'd be delighted right now. 

To be honest I'm glad it's came to an end!

Thanks for your sentiments, but I'm not remotely convinced this has ended. 

I can see an omnishambles in the courts over the next few months. 

2 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Thanks for your sentiments, but I'm not remotely convinced this has ended. 

I can see an omnishambles in the courts over the next few months. 

This!^^^^^^

It'll be over soon....no it won't .... yes it will....no ....yes...It's all over............but is it?

The announcement comes after the remaining Ladbrokes Championship club signified their agreement to the resolution today; resulting in Dundee United FC being declared champions of the Ladbrokes Championship, Raith Rovers FC being declared champions of Ladbrokes League 1, and Cove Rangers FC being declared champions of Ladbrokes League 2.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-resolution-approved-by-clubs-in-all-four-di