The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Don’t have twitter but I’m genuinely puzzled as to why they’ve taken exception to us.
Is it simply because we’ve been vocal in campaigning for what’s best for our club, and that happens to also be what’s best for their rivals?

The whole club and the majority of their fans really are vile.

They're upset because they think it hands Celtic the title (even though the Premiership has agreed to play on despite this vote if at all possible). As Celtic are going to win it regardless, they want it null and voided and don't have any interest in playing on either. 

What they don't seem to understand is that we don't give a single shit about Celtic. We have however been too vocal and therefore they're raging at us. Note that the same vitriol isn't coming from Partick Thistle or Hearts fans... 

5 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

We're going to do another YouTube replay this Saturday, this time it'll be the mad Airdrie away game from 2018.

Thanks to all the volunteers at the club. Watching the full East Fife and Dunfermline games has been excellent. Really enjoyed the Q and A’s too. Great to find a out a bit more about the current squad but getting the likes of Casa, Tadé, Paquito and Calderon as well as the players from the 90’s has been brilliant. Well done to all involved, much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Paco said:

East Fife and Falkirk supporters reading through the replies to the Rovers on Twitter:

IMG_9303.jpg

Ha. Don't think I haven't cursed the SPFL for putting me on the same side of the argument as Rangers fans. it's the most unforgivable aspect to all of this.

45 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

We're going to do another YouTube replay this Saturday, this time it'll be the mad Airdrie away game from 2018.

If it's premiering at 3 o'clock, I'll make a point of being in the house by 4.30. 

4.40 would have been fine, but I didn't get a clear view of Davo's red card and would like to see it again. 

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

They're upset because they think it hands Celtic the title (even though the Premiership has agreed to play on despite this vote if at all possible). As Celtic are going to win it regardless, they want it null and voided and don't have any interest in playing on either. 

What they don't seem to understand is that we don't give a single shit about Celtic. We have however been too vocal and therefore they're raging at us. Note that the same vitriol isn't coming from Partick Thistle or Hearts fans... 

I imagine a lot of the Rangers comments are spawned by the regret that they were leading the league only a handful of games ago and if they hadn’t shat the bed so spectacularly since the break then they could have been claiming a 10-in-a-row busting title themselves. Pleasing.

Edited by ribzanelli

What about a Claude anelka Q&A??

*shuts door quietly on way out*

Now that many years have past I actually think that would be very interesting, so long as he was willing to be open about things. I think there has been at least one in depth interview a few years ago about his time in Kirkcaldy.

21 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

If it's premiering at 3 o'clock, I'll make a point of being in the house by 4.30. 

4.40 would have been fine, but I didn't get a clear view of Davo's red card and would like to see it again. 

Alas, it wasn't caught by the cameraman as it was off the ball.

9 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Just need the last 5 minutes for that one 

Nah, you had to soak up the 85 minutes of despair first to get the proper effect.

Was the only time Barry Smith's expression changed quickly enough that you didnt need a high frame rate camera to capture it.

4 minutes ago, renton said:

Nah, you had to soak up the 85 minutes of despair first to get the proper effect.

Was the only time Barry Smith's expression changed quickly enough that you didnt need a high frame rate camera to capture it.

I'll be honest and say that when Airdrie went 3-1 up, it was morbid curiosity more than anything else that made me stay til the end. I was intrigued as to whether most of the venom would be directed towards Smith or Davo.

I came back from holiday the night before and decided not to go to the game.

I've never been more glad.  There isn't a hope in hell I would have stayed beyond 3-1,and I can think of nothing worse than driving through Dundee hearing the Rovers had won the game. 

We speak our mind and are lambasted by rangers fans who as per usual only think there is only 2 teams in scotland. Maybe Mr Park should grow a set and be honest that the only thing they want is null and void so celtic cant win 9 in a row. They couldnt give a hoot about any other team in scottish football i you if think they do your deluded likewise Falkirk they would vote the same if in our position aswell as East Fife so cut the BS

Half time was incredible. Utter fury at Smith and the team among everyone including the group we were with. I went to a party later that night and spent half my time telling folk how they'd never see the likes of it again.