The New Raith Rovers Thread

40 minutes ago, pub car king said:

So from the boards statement I read it as 2 promoted into every league making a 14 10 10 10 with no relegation. Presumably the greatly wronged victims in all this Falkirk would also have cheated their way up?

Aye. 

I fully expect their support to be dead against it as much as they are about the Rovers going up without the league season being finished. 

🤔

34 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

Some of the comments on our Twitter post really make me worry for the future of humanity. However it also confirms what we already know... that some Rangers fans really are knuckledraggers.

One *** derided the statement,  a bit ironic given the stream of garbage that's spewed out of Ibrox in recent years. 

4 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Clubs who all voted against the motion would go up - Inverness, us and Edinburgh city.

No relegations is an easy way to avoid legal action for the spfl.

Suspending relegation has been the common sense solution from the very start. Scottish football being Scottish football means we have to go round the houses to get there. 

21 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Aren't they just 😂

#Trending but not for the right reasons.

It's trending because fully grown men with pictures of Ryan Kent as their avatar are upset we're gallus enough to state we should be factored in as being promoted/title winners  with a preference for reconstruction and don't want null and void. That is very much a good thing for me - people like Chris Graham are sitting saying we were arseholes in 2012 for having the bollocks to say no to Rangers being parachuted into the second tier. If anything, it's a bigger statement about how easily riled up a fan base of knuckledraggers and simpletons get. 

8 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Not a Twitter user by any means but temptation drew me to see what was being said. Absolutely hilarious knicker wetting nonsense being spewed from some people - love it 😁

The lack of self awareness from supporters of the Glasgow phoenix club is astounding.

Their owners let the club die and can't wait to put the boot into a club that's trying it's level best to ensure they exist.

Don’t have twitter but I’m genuinely puzzled as to why they’ve taken exception to us.
Is it simply because we’ve been vocal in campaigning for what’s best for our club, and that happens to also be what’s best for their rivals?

The whole club and the majority of their fans really are vile.

Don’t have twitter but I’m genuinely puzzled as to why they’ve taken exception to us.
Is it simply because we’ve been vocal in campaigning for what’s best for our club, and that happens to also be what’s best for their rivals?

Alot of them probably still have us on their shit list after turnbull stood up to them.

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

I can see how begging to be handed the title when it’s so tight can come across as laughable but Rovers board should absolutely take it if it’s on the table.

I can see how begging to be handed the title when it’s so tight can come across as laughable but Rovers board should absolutely take it if it’s on the table.
In all honesty, you win f**k all with 'sporting integrity'. Pretty much every club I can think of who have been in administration in Scotland have played in the top flight at some point before or after their event. Rangers literally liquidated their club yet their fans are savaging us for having the cheek to take advantage. If we are handed the title then no Rovers fan should give a f**k about the comments of other fans. The board's statement isn't pretty but it's 100% honest about the situation: we can't win the league in the current situation and can only base it off current standings.

And that shouldn’t bother The Rangers supporters.... but of course it does because they’re all bigoted glory-hunters who think that everyone really supports one half of the arse cheeks and we’re just doing it because we want Celtic to win 74 in a row or whatever shite it is that has them wetting their knickers.