The New Raith Rovers Thread

19 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

First of me seeing this newspaper article. I think Bill needs to just keep quiet with his words. I'm still struggling to understand how we go into administration in July and August. We have lost 4 home games which are more than covered with donations. Are this board as shite at budgeting as the last or are there other people out with the club looking for money. 

I hope this is not the case and Bill Clark is just going overboard a bit

On 10/04/2020 at 15:58, basher brash said:

Happy to cheat!
We all no the reason you dont want the Rovers going up because you lose your cash cow and that only means one thing cost cutting for East Fife. Personally i would love the league to continue and ram those cheat words down your throat

no 3 😲

Pelters incoming.

I don't like when Clark speaks on behalf of the club it just comes across as amateur hour. When he introduced Nicola Sturgeon last year it was a bit cringe and reminded me of an out of touch elderly relative. The sentiment is not in doubt and it is honestly held but there must be someone who is a bit more media savvy to speak.

10 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

My biggest hope in all of this is that we find the conclusion that most annoys King Kebab and Shadwell Dog, and this surely ticks a lot of boxes?

Pretty much all of the East Fife supporters who have been coming up with every resolution possible that'd keep us in the league with them.