The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:
1 hour ago, tazz1903 said:
I never knew that emoji50.png Honestly never knew , total shocking if true ? 

Get back to self isolation and free government money! Just a typical weekend in Methil.

Frank , I wasn't being sarcastic or funny , just thought if this is true , I would be shocked  😲

I imagine the SPFL still has plenty of room to find a solution that screws us.

Screws you in what way? At this point in time you have won/gained nothing. If that’s your starting point (and it is) then I’m sure you’ll be fine after all this.

Screws you in what way? At this point in time you have won/gained nothing. If that’s your starting point (and it is) then I’m sure you’ll be fine after all this.

At this point in time we've won more games than anyone else in the league. We have won/gained more points than anyone else in this league. Pretty strong starting point.

Just now, Airdrie76 said:

But not actually promotion or the league. Thanks.

How astute, with such insightfulness you definitely should be offering assistance to Mr Donkeyster.

1 hour ago, tazz1903 said:

Honestly guys , im confused  😮

That's not news little one.

I think it’s exactly the insightfulness you need to hear. It’s actually like you believe you won the league pre all this.
Not one of us think or actually want to "win a league" in this manner. With 75% of the games having been played though, it's a far better way to end the season than declaring it null and void. I would be saying that if we were being relegated aswell.

8 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

I think it’s exactly the insightfulness you need to hear. It’s actually like you believe you won the league pre all this.

Just ignore Scotty. He's only had sex once and his willie fell off afterwards.

13 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Just ignore Scotty. He's only had sex once and his willie fell off afterwards.

Compared with you, that'd still be enough  to make me something of a stud! 

PS just so as you know Stevie, doing it with your sister doesn't count........even if it was only the once.  How is she by the way?

Not one of us think or actually want to "win a league" in this manner. With 75% of the games having been played though, it's a far better way to end the season than declaring it null and void. I would be saying that if we were being relegated aswell.

Don’t disagree necessarily that it might be a better way. Plenty of you want to win the league in this manner based on some of the chat on here.