The New Raith Rovers Thread

20 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Any club who gains promotion with  this is just cheating .  The whole season takes many twists and turns , as  we all know . DESPERATION 🤮

Well you know something I'm happy to cheat, if East Fife could ever get to the top of the league instead of 5th, mid table then you would be calling for EF to be promoted. Unfortunately you're in the right position for your club mid table.

9 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Well you know something I'm happy to cheat, if East Fife could ever get to the top of the league instead of 5th, mid table then you would be calling for EF to be promoted. Unfortunately you're in the right position for your club mid table.

Not much chance of any club being top when you end the season with games to play , Happy to CHEAT ? WOW . 🤮

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

What’s your alternative suggestion tazz1903?

I would advise that he goes outside for a while, the fucking mess he's about to make of the house when cranial detachment occurs isn't worth thinking about.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I would advise that he goes outside for a while, the fucking mess he's about to make of the house when cranial detachment occurs isn't worth thinking about.

I laughed at this.

The league isn’t going to be voided and isn’t going to be finished. Pretty sure we’ll be promoted whatever scenario plays out. only debate is whether it’s just us or us and Falkirk who go up. 

Relegating anyone on a partial season seems harsh so my preference would be for 2 up, no relegation, enlarge the leagues if only for one season. Yes, there’s still losers in that scenario - the teams in 3rd and 4th, but there is the slight consolation in that the likes of Airdrie would be in poll position for promotion next season as Raith/Falkirk are gone and nobody has come down. 

Suspect they won’t get the 75% needed at the first go and they’ll need to guarantee no relegation and two up to bring on board the likes of Falkirk, Edinburgh City, Stranraer, Partick etc. 

Don't see why Falkirk should go up if we do. Winning the league gets you promoted; finishing second gives you a shot at it through the play-offs (and there is no chance of those being played). 

As for relegation...well if teams can be promoted they should also be relegated.