The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I have never seen a Rovers play provoke so much rage from our support as Barry Mckay up at Inverness for our Scottish Cup QF a few years back. 

I know a few that were there who say it's the worst performance they've ever seen from a Rovers player. 

One in a long line of work shy wee arseholes from Ibrox. 

Edited by Hank Scorpio

If it’s any consolation I believe Christian Nade tried to murder McKay on the bus home, after McKay started bragging about the number of nutmegs he’d ‘achieved’.

I really hated that wee fanny.

14 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
16 hours ago, Scottydog said:
And Jack Ross who I told was actually interviewed.

Had Ross blanked it from his memory?

Twas a mistype, but he probably has in any case.

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Ryan Hardie and Kieran Wright were the only two loanees from Ibrox who didn't come across as utter wallopers. Everyone else has had little to no work ethic. Pelt in one wondergoal and then do nothing else (Barjonas, Roberts and Thompson all were the same). 

I thought barjonas had a decent work rate for us but it just didn’t click for him

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

When you look at what other clubs have raised in this crisis using similar schemes, £37k is absolutely fantastic. 

I know a few fans were mocking it initially saying it was begging bowls, but we were ahead of the curve and our fans have responded in droves (in addition to instigating and asking "what can we do?". That and some fans of other clubs have also added too which has been great. 

16 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

I see all the leagues in England from the ones below the National leagues have had all results expunged. Teams like South Shields (13 points clear) and Jersey 20 points clear) won't be promoted. Opens the door for the SPFL to do likewise?

I dont think it's any more, or any less likely tbf. I suppose the SPFL will be working back from a starting point of what next season should look like in terms of start dates, how to maintain sponsorship and keep as many, if not all clubs afloat. How this season us ultimately terminated will be a product of those deliberations I'd think.

18 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

I see all the leagues in England from the ones below the National leagues have had all results expunged. Teams like South Shields (13 points clear) and Jersey 20 points clear) won't be promoted. Opens the door for the SPFL to do likewise?

Difference probably is that those leagues don't have Celtic in them. 

And in Scotland Brora are champions. Knowing the sfa/spfl they will follow what's happened/going to happen in England though.