The New Raith Rovers Thread

What????? Are you suggesting we all dress in funeral attire for the next few months? Personally I think we need a wee laugh at times like this.
There's having a laugh and then there's being like alot of the arseholes in Kirkcaldy are doing and going about their day like there's nothing going on. Bene being out for a run is fine as long as he's distancing though.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, Jilted John said:

What????? Are you suggesting we all dress in funeral attire for the next few months? Personally I think we need a wee laugh at times like this.

There's having a laugh and then there's being like alot of the arseholes in Kirkcaldy are doing and going about their day like there's nothing going on. Bene being out for a run is fine as long as he's distancing though.

I’ve seen plenty of his distancing in the penalty area...though this year he was looking back in form.

12 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Firstly, our team didn't go into administration through that season, we went into it 2 seasons later, and even then that wasnt down to 1 season, it was done to many. 

Secondly while that team wasn't great it still finished 10 points ahead of a team including 8 of those Davidson mentioned, adding Vaughan and Hendry into that doesn't make it an established Premiership team. 

Vaughan, hendry and super marv would galvanise any defence midfield and attack in the championship massively. So yes they would make a huge difference and would get that team promoted if everyone stayed fit 

Calderón in the Q&A saying he put in an application to be manager again a few years ago. Turned down for Gary fuckin' Locke no doubt.

McGlynn said in the past that he applied a couple of times for the manager’s job before he came back as well. There must have been a summer where Drysdale had McGlynn and Calerdon’s application on the desk and went with Gary Locke or Barry Smith.

Loved this Q&A - his time in charge got me hooked on the game and hooked on the Rovers.

Would love him one day to come back.

Absolutely boaking my question never got selected! I’ll no be submitting anymore questions, same folk keep getting picked.

Kudos to the club though it’s been refreshing and good to see - bookies paying out early on a Lesley Lynch question to be selected again the morn!

43 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

The thought of Calderón and McGlynns CV's being on the same pile as Locke or Smiths, and being rejected, is terrifying. 

If you put your ear to Gary Locke's I'm convinced you'd hear the sea. As for Smith, I bet his CV and interview were so dull no one could remember it. I'd be terrified to look him straight in the eye in case the Abyss was staring back at me...

57 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

The thought of Calderón and McGlynns CV's being on the same pile as Locke or Smiths, and being rejected, is terrifying. 

And Jack Ross who I told was actually interviewed.

Loved this Q&A - his time in charge got me hooked on the game and hooked on the Rovers.  

Would love him one day to come back.

Absolutely boaking my question never got selected! I’ll no be submitting anymore questions, same folk keep getting picked.

Kudos to the club though it’s been refreshing and good to see - bookies paying out early on a Lesley Lynch question to be selected again the morn!

Great seeing Craig Stanley send in a question as well. I remember a game at Palmerston where he had a couple of players in a right state after a bit of mickey taking.

Also noticed Grant Anderson saying Barrie McKay was the most underrated player he played with. The player he describes is nothing like the player I recall, except for one cup match at Stirling.