The New Raith Rovers Thread

EF v RR November 2018 on EFTV at 3 pm .Free to all although you can make a donation.

Goals, red cards , seat held aloft, nae seat for visiting manager etc-A normal day in Methil.

Go to www eastfifefc.info for further info.

Edited by sammytroot
added further text

EF v RR November 2018 on EFTV at 3 pm .Free to all although you can make a donation.
Goals, red cards , seat held aloft, nae seat for visiting manager etc-A normal day in Methil.
Go to www eastfifefc.info for further info.

Believe it or not, I’ll give it a miss.

This is a good idea, though. I’d pay a fiver to watch a game on a Saturday afternoon.

1 minute ago, Gregor147 said:

Not these days.

I’m sure I’ve seen the footage online a few years ago but can’t find it.

I have the whole game on very grainy VHS....somewhere.

It was the only home game I missed that season. I came home from holiday the day of the game but too late to attend. I remember putting on teletext and thinking we’d won one nil but then noticed loads of scorers on the next page. I had to wait ages for about 11 pages of teletext to change before I could look at the score again.

The next league game was Stirling Albion which was 0-0 in the pissing rain. Typical Rovers but at least we won the league that season.

3 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Excellent interview with the chairman. Thought he spoke very well on SSN the other day too. 

The club as a whole has been a great place to be this season and this is the most likeable squad we've had in a long time. 

Is a decent Raith squad tbh, coupled with us being hopeless under imposter Ray has resulted in a very exciting title race. Hoping it gets the conclusion it deserves.

12 hours ago, Gregor147 said:

Not these days.

I’m sure I’ve seen the footage online a few years ago but can’t find it.

Back around 2004/2005 we transferred the footage from a video onto DVD, when we were trying to Reclaim the Rovers, proceeds went to the Reclaim the Rovers fund. I’ve never uploaded all the content We got back then onto YouTube. We sold a few DVDs so someone must have it. I’ll (hopefully) have plenty time to hunt the DVD out and transfer it to YouTube over the coming weeks/months.