The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

According to the Falkirk fans of the other thread that’s a “bonkers opinion”.
They have the better goal difference and are bookies favourites don’t you know.

It is a bonkers opinion though. Either the season gets finished or it will be void.

Christ, we can’t even agree amongst ourselves.

Obviously the best solution is to somehow finish the season.

But 78% of the games have been played.
How is voiding the results of those games a fair outcome?
That’s an even more crazy shout in the other divisions where there are run-away leaders.

According to the Falkirk fans of the other thread that’s a “bonkers opinion”.
They have the better goal difference and are bookies favourites don’t you know.

Conveniently dropping the fact that I also mentioned that we also have a home game to play against you to balance thing up.....[emoji16]

We've won more games than anyone else, won more points than anyone else and as a result are top. 

The only fair outcome is playing all remaining games. However declaring us winners would make more sense in my opinion than declaring it all void. 

The season will be void. We will start again in August. Hendry and any other decent player we have will f**k off in the summer rather than stay another year in league 1. Falkirk will be better next year for sure meaning we will have another minimum two years of league 1 football to look forward to. 

Fucking brilliant 

4 hours ago, RR #1 said:

The season will be void. We will start again in August. Hendry and any other decent player we have will f**k off in the summer rather than stay another year in league 1. Falkirk will be better next year for sure meaning we will have another minimum two years of league 1 football to look forward to. 

Fucking brilliant 

I'm a glass half empty man myself but even I hadn't considered quite such a scenario.