The New Raith Rovers Thread

15 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

An attempt to save  face after the outcry and public ridicule, otherwise there would be no second panel. They tried to justify the referee instead of look at the incident objectively. What we've known all along, and now publicly confirmed is that the suits running Scottish football are self serving clowns.

PS - we know they'll get it right this time, they'll be told to, its a damage limitation exercise..

Not just Scottish Football to be fair. FIFA and UEFA Both regularly f**k things up. VAR being the latest f**k up. You would hope Scottish Football aren’t as corrupt as them.

Looks like a spot of bother for Falkirk. McManus out for Clyde due to a red, Telfer and Todd both took knocks in the match today. If that’s correct, they’ll have no more than four or five on the bench for Clyde, of which one is a keeper. I guess it all depends on the injuries, but Todd was initially a possible dislocated shoulder, but proved not to be...we know from experience that can be a few weeks out.

If this turns out to be a factor, the (justified) anger from the Falkirk fans at the team electing to make the last third of the season with so few players will be incandescent.

Looks like a spot of bother for Falkirk. McManus out for Clyde due to a red, Telfer and Todd both took knocks in the match today. If that’s correct, they’ll have no more than four or five on the bench for Clyde, of which one is a keeper. I guess it all depends on the injuries, but Todd was initially a possible dislocated shoulder, but proved not to be...we know from experience that can be a few weeks out.
If this turns out to be a factor, the (justified) anger from the Falkirk fans at the team electing to make the last third of the season with so few players will be incandescent.

Telfer didn’t play today

47 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I couldn’t give a f**k about Falkirk, it’s all about what we do 

Most pleasing aspect from yesterday for me was it highlighted the fact we have actual depth now. Spencer, Armstrong and Dingwall all made positive contributions and are all players who could and have started for us, as are Anderson and Miller. 

Edited by CALDERON

45 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Considering going next Tuesday against Falkirk, as a neutral. Will this game be pay at the gate?

If the crowd breaks 3,000 i'd be delighted, which would still be less that half full. Plenty of seats to pick from!

Steady on.

I just checked back and there were only 2750 at the last game at Starks.
Really surprised at that to be honest.
To be fair Falkirk didn’t bring as many as they normally would that time as it was in the middle of the Ray McKinnon boycott but I thought the crowd was bigger.

I’d still expect that if the game had been on a Saturday it would have been a significantly bigger crowd than the last game, but on the Tuesday I don’t think we’ll break 3k.